Community Crunch 246: Live-Ops Update, Fan Art, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 11/13/2020 at 6:49 PM, Themightydodo said:

Today I lost my entire 5-month local host game due to an error I got that configuration error and I lost the game. I'm from ps4 and I have never criticized the game since I prefer to see the good instead of the bad, but after genesis part 2, look to repair the whole game please

It might be to late now but for ps4 users since I am one had this issue before. But you can actually recover your most recent save files by going on the psn screen hovering over ark and hitting options and you should see save data or something like that I kind of forgot since I haven't had to do it for awhile but once you hit there you will see your storage and online storage. You want to select and download the file from the online storage that got corrupted and download it. Then BOOM your save files back but if you started a new game then it probably got replaced. I hope this helps you in the future if this issue ever happens to you again. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. 😄

21 hours ago, Jackfheff said:

are we ever getting transfers to crystal isles on xbox?

Transfers supposedly open this Friday.

I’m hoping there might be some fixes in the transfer update, like aberrant salmon not biting, wyverns continue to walk a mile after landing. If the surprise is the announcement of Ark 2, while that’s in development I’d love to see some spin off game modes in between ark 1 and ark 2 happen.  Something like that battle royale mode they showcased in 2019s extra life event that would be awesome!

Fix crashes when disconnected from internet. Im a new player and bought ark in 8th of November this year. I love the game and want to play it, bit i cant because everytime i launch it with disconnected internet, the game simply crashed. Im not having unlimited internet acces as im using my phone hotspot to download ark. Its pain in the ***, at least for me, for having to connect to internet everytime i want to play ark.

• Volunteer Moderator
33 minutes ago, LoopDeLoop said:

Fix crashes when disconnected from internet. Im a new player and bought ark in 8th of November this year. I love the game and want to play it, bit i cant because everytime i launch it with disconnected internet, the game simply crashed. Im not having unlimited internet acces as im using my phone hotspot to download ark. Its pain in the ***, at least for me, for having to connect to internet everytime i want to play ark.

You have to have an internet connection to play an internet connected game.

How do you expect to play an online game without the "online".

35 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You have to have an internet connection to play an internet connected game.

How do you expect to play an online game without the "online".

Im sorry. But as far as i know, you can play ark offline in single player mode. But after this update,any have reported that they cant play offline anymore even in single player. The game simply crashed. Stop assuminh ark is "online only" please.

• Facepalm 1