Community Crunch 246: Live-Ops Update, Fan Art, and More!

StudioWildcard

Where to start:

The x10 RATES were a total joke as most servers were unplayable(I myself tried like 4 Veins all destroyed because of server inability to remain online more then 10 min at a time and lovely system of destroying anything that goes out of render aka a player that dc cause of your infrastructure) ,I was only able to gather stuff when it went back to normal rates with that we got no lags as well and no crushes 🤷‍♂️

Server 507 ext keeps crushing even after event thou its much better now we get crushes every 20 minutes not every 10 so that's a HUGE difference!!! thank you Wild Card!! *irony mode off*

Another side note, not connected with the charity event rates, Ever since the comical called: "Stability patch", transfer went from meh to total fail.

Each time I try to transfer the game freezes, then client down ,need to relog.(I do like sometimes 10,20 transfers a day, this is incredibly annoying)

On top of that seem also the notice:"Items Not Allowed" also failed.

Made some high quality Haz suits for next event, went to transport check the cd on my parts all well ,I transfer ok. I then check and 2 chest pieces,2 helmets and 2 pants all gone. Thank you WC!

Edited by darcek
Spelling bee

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Biscu1t said:

THEY DOUBLED THE RATES NOT THAT LONG AGO JUST LEARN TO GET OFF THE 10X HIGH

Although it is frustrating to hear people previously beg for things to be increased permanently and then when they do people still want more at weekends, but you are forgetting one big aspect to this......... XP/Harvesting/Taming were the ONLY things doubled.

Most people are wanting breeding rates higher at weekends or on base rates. People aren't generally wanting higher rates at weekends for the normal stuff that recently got doubled. So try and think before pointing out that rates got doubled recently.

2 hours ago, GP said:

XP/Harvesting/Taming were the ONLY things doubled.

Taming double is bugged.
Thats taming using unique Non-Violent method.
For example Basilisk and Roll rat - dinos that eat food you drop them are tamed in a old not doubled X1.
150lvl Basilisk eats 9 rock drake eggs, not 5. 150lvl Rollrat 34 honeys not 17.
Im 100% sure, since im mostly Aberration player that tamed many basilisks and rats since release of Aberration DLC.

I bet it can affect other non-voilents like Gacha, Troodon, Bloodstalker, Hyaenodon, Equus,titanoboa and others too, but havent checked them.

Edited by slejo

• Volunteer Moderator
28 minutes ago, slejo said:

Taming double is bugged. Thats taming using unique Non-Violent method. For example Basilisk and Roll rat - dinos that eat food you drop them are tamed in a old not doubled X1. 150lvl Basilisk eats 9 rock drake eggs, not 5. 150lvl Rollrat 34 honeys not 17.
I bet it can affect Gacha, Troodon, Bloodstalker, Hyaenodon, Equus etc too, but havent checked them.

Yes yes I know passive taming is bugged, no matter what colours you make your text it makes no difference and is not relevant to the point I was actually making.

Is rates on official messed up or I’m confused ? It should x2 perm right ? When you use to knock out rex for example when rates were x1 you waiting time is like 1h . Today I knocked out rex and waiting time should be 30 min since x2 perm right but I still had to wait like it was before so about 1h , 50 some minutes with kibble 

• Volunteer Moderator
44 minutes ago, Raff212 said:

Is rates on official messed up or I’m confused ? It should x2 perm right ? When you use to knock out rex for example when rates were x1 you waiting time is like 1h . Today I knocked out rex and waiting time should be 30 min since x2 perm right but I still had to wait like it was before so about 1h , 50 some minutes with kibble 

It's been 2x for ages, so depends on when you are referring to it being 1x, because technically 1x was way back in May I think.

On 11/14/2020 at 7:28 AM, Madeindaderob said:

Please turn on multiplier for the weekend!?!?!normal is unbearable!!thank you ark

Please never turn on multipliers for the weekend, normal means less lag and 1x is still old 2x or legacy 4x.  Official is supposed to be a challenge to play, if you want boosted servers, go play boosted servers...

• Thanks 1

Before you deployed this patch to structures I never once lagged out or blue screened. Now this patch its out I have to 1. Log in several times before I can actually play and 2. Get kicked from the game about every 30 min. I play on official servers and this is just ridiculous. Every time you try to fix something you brake it, just leave it tf alone. 

6 hours ago, GP said:

Yes yes I know passive taming is bugged, no matter what colours you make your text it makes no difference and is not relevant to the point I was actually making.

DILO? Why are you so salty? Just turn off coloring. First you gave people an option. The you are pointing out, when someone use it. Its ridiculus.
Many postst ago i have pointed this bug without any formatting. So if passive taming still is bugged, why i cant just shout with colors!

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, slejo said:

DILO? Why are you so salty? Just turn off coloring. First you gave people an option. The you are pointing out, when someone use it. Its ridiculus.
Many postst ago i have pointed this bug without any formatting. So if passive taming still is bugged, why i cant just shout with colors!

You think I care about the colouring? Dude you keep missing the point entirely. I'll leave you to your colouring pens because you clearly cannot see the point right in front of you.

In future, when you quote me, make sure you are commenting on what is relevant to what I was responding to.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Something funny, those creatures in the trailer as well as in that image with Rockwell still don't have a proper name. I still I am stuck with F.E.D.S (Flying Eyeball Demogorgon Squids). WildCard please do a reveal of those things soon. Many people are calling them Rockwell but there were multiple I don't believe that they are the boss either. Suggestion I think it would be cool if they roamed Rockwell's innards and you would see more of them after a bunch of eyeballs see you. Last suggestion I believe it would be cool if only Rockwell closely made creations could spawn in his innards. Or maybe like mutant corrupted dinos or something. 🦖🐉🦕🦖🦖🦖🦕🦕🦕

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, GP said:

Although it is frustrating to hear people previously beg for things to be increased permanently and then when they do people still want more at weekends, but you are forgetting one big aspect to this......... XP/Harvesting/Taming were the ONLY things doubled.

Most people are wanting breeding rates higher at weekends or on base rates. People aren't generally wanting higher rates at weekends for the normal stuff that recently got doubled. So try and think before pointing out that rates got doubled recently.

fair point but, calling base rates unbearable just seems like sour grapes I accept this criticism but i stand with my first point 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, slejo said:

Taming double is bugged.
Thats taming using unique Non-Violent method.
For example Basilisk and Roll rat - dinos that eat food you drop them are tamed in a old not doubled X1.
150lvl Basilisk eats 9 rock drake eggs, not 5. 150lvl Rollrat 34 honeys not 17.
Im 100% sure, since im mostly Aberration player that tamed many basilisks and rats since release of Aberration DLC.

I bet it can affect other non-voilents like Gacha, Troodon, Bloodstalker, Hyaenodon, Equus,titanoboa and others too, but havent checked them.

THATS WHY MY FOOKIN BLODDSTALKERS FAILED?!

I THOUGHT I WAS JUST BAD AT MATH

Let's pray that Ark 2 isn't the TRAIN WRECK that Ark was. To see the potential of this game...and then see it not met SUX.

Love the game idea. HATE the lack of experienced devs, 50+ daily crashes/bugs/glitches, not to mention the forced play. I cant take a week off w/o tons if poop auto decaying. Thats straight up blackmail. Makes me not want to play. "You either come back and play our title OR YOU LOSE YOUR poop. 2 weeks, a month, ok but 3 or 4 days off and you screw the people that support you? Just wrong on so many levels. Not interested in anyone making excuses for em' either. Just do what the big boys do and fix it.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, ArkFAN2020 said:

Many people are calling them Rockwell but there were multiple I don't believe that they are the boss either.

It looks/feels boss like to me.

Where were there multiple of them? The image in this topic is the shot from the trailer? Where else have you seen them?

A lot of Rockwell's tentacles are around it too. It may not be the boss, but there's nothing revealed that suggests there is more than one of them from what i've seen.

14 hours ago, Chivhonval said:

Let's pray that Ark 2 isn't the TRAIN WRECK that Ark was. To see the potential of this game...and then see it not met SUX.

Love the game idea. HATE the lack of experienced devs, 50+ daily crashes/bugs/glitches, not to mention the forced play. I cant take a week off w/o tons if poop auto decaying. Thats straight up blackmail. Makes me not want to play. "You either come back and play our title OR YOU LOSE YOUR poop. 2 weeks, a month, ok but 3 or 4 days off and you screw the people that support you? Just wrong on so many levels. Not interested in anyone making excuses for em' either. Just do what the big boys do and fix it.

“Lack of experienced devs” please talk from somewhere you can relate to. First of all, I think all these models and features are amazing ideas and design. I mean how many people can come up with a bloodstalker, or a velono, or a mana, or basically any of the non dragon myth critters... I’d like to see you make a 3-D model 1/2 as good as one wildcard made. Or even a creature texture. And if by bad devs you mean glitches, then help them by reporting the glitches! This last month they have done so much anti-cheating stuff and bug fixes.  Also if you don’t like decay, play Single player, or unofficial, or host non dedicated! Seriously there are other options, and if your on the form only to be negative and unhelpful, please delete your account and never open this site again.

also no one ever confirmed the 10th thing was Ark 2 there are plenty of other things it could be, like another non canon game(atlas)

25 minutes ago, Zarn said:

Any update on NoTek Cross Ark 6 support or Prim+....

No new maps since aberration!!!!!

Let’s see no Tek Extinction = a wasteland, no bubbles no city no nothing. no Tek Gen = floating in space and freezing to death.. There may just be a reason why none after abb, which I’m surprised that even has no Tek because of how Tek based it is.