Fix Primitive+ | ?Some Attention and/or Rehaul?

Oddistic

Give Primitive+ an Update  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I would say (...).

• Yes. Give P+ a TLC and/or Rehaul.
    • No. Leave P+ as is.
    • Undecided/Not Certain.

Ever since Wildcard have gave us the TLC for the Stegosaurus and the Mammoth along with some added features and attacks to other creatures. To breedable creatures that weren't breedable before and having some stat balancing to make the game great for us. I think it's time for Wildcard to start working on Primitive+ mode since it has never gotten ANY and I mean any updates, fixes, weird quirkiness and crashes.

Ever since the update Primitive+ hasn't gotten any attention along with issues mostly dealing with creatures that haven't been up-to-date with the TLC-3 and I took a look at everything in Primitive+ and everything have gone wrong to where the now breedable creatures in Ark can't be bred in that mode. Next was the engram for the Mammoth saddle is now a jumbled up texture sprite, second is the Stegosaurus doesn't have the different modes, and my crash problem that I've encountered was trying to view the Change/Status Log Tab but ended up crashing me to my Home. Side-note  the Taming Creature Tab isn't there either.

Hope they will start fixing up Primitive+ in the future and maybe of giving it some attention and maybe doing a rehaul? 

I don't really know what's in stored for us if Wildcard decides to patch up Primitive+ but hopefully they will.

• Oddistic changed the title to Fix Primitive+ | ?Some Attention and/or Rehaul?

Yes, I would love to see a TLC for prim+

A lot of people feel same way as you right now and I personally was looking for the Mammoth TLC sense they started TLC 1. Unfortunately it seems WC he just abandoned primitive+ outright. It's been a broken game mode for awhile and I cannot recall the last time they updated primitive+. But I hold out hope they update it. It's pretty popular from what I've seen even if people say the community for it is dying 

NO CRYSTAL WYVERN ON CRYSTAL ISLES PRIMITIVE PLUS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO PRIMITIVE PLUS
I SPENT ALL DAY SETTING UP A SERVER AND BEACON LOOT DROPS TO FIND OUT THERE WAS NO WYVERNS REALLY SUCKED . NO CRYSTAL 
WYVERNS MEANS NO BOSS FIGHTS AND ARTIFACTS COMPLETELY USELESS . WHAT IS THE POINT OF OFFERING THESE SERVERs TO 
THE PUBLIC WHEN THEY ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY . 

• 2 months later...

Ohh, okay so these are known issues still? Dang. 

My friends and i are having a lot of fun playing primitive plus yet a lot of the stuff is broken.

Females standing on dinos instead of sitting
Beehives dont work. Cant get into inventory so they starve to death.
Cant breed bugs or wyverns.
Cant eat stegos or mammoths while on a giga/rex.
Cant fish at all. Line wont cast yet it lets you make a fishing pole.

Thats just a small list i have so far. 

Archived