SP to Dedicated server. Will this plan work ?

Wikus

Hi all , I want to move over from SP to dedicated server due to the resource spawn issues etc.
I already setup the dedicated server on a separate pc and all is up and running. I am the only one that is going to play on it on my LAN. I'm playing on The Island map.
Now I want to do the following to make the shift as easy as possible and want to hear your opinions if it will work.

1. Copy over only the TheIsland.ark file from my SP to the server. This should have all structures and dinos etc. Am I correct assuming that ?
2. I am not going to copy and rename any character or tribe files. Instead to make it quicker and easier I am going to create a new character on the server and simply use the
taketribe command to take ownership of everything on the map that the SP character owned. This just seems quicker and easier than the whole finding correct ID numbers and renaming process. Again , I am the only one going to play on it so this should be fine imo. Will this work as I assume it will ?
3. Ascensions already done I am also not worried about as those I do with an admin command on the new character on the server.
4. Explorer notes I am also not worried about as that I also can get back with just an admin command.
5. Unlocked skins are also not a problem as those are unlocked via steam account anyway and the new character will have those as well.
6. Unlocked engrams I am not worried about either as I always use the autounlockengrams setting so all engrams will unlock again anyway.
7. Character level I am not worried about as it is quick and easy enough to level again or simply add experience with a command to get to same level. 

Will this plan of mine work for a quick and easy move ? Am I correct that I only really need to copy TheIsland.ark file for my scenario described above to get all my structures and dinos in ?
Anything else I am not thinking of ?

Archived