Players blocking the Obelisk with dinos

Obsidianshark

This is really become a huge problem now on the server I am on now. I don't know who else is dealing with this too but something needs to be done. I can't wait for someone from Wildcard to do something. I put a compliment about several players purposely parking dinos over and on top of the terminalls trying to block access. Something needs to be done of players can remove them. There is absolutely no good reason for anyone to leave dinos on the terminal.  Please share your stories and suggestions that allow players to deal with these people.

2 hours ago, Obsidianshark said:

There is absolutely no good reason for anyone to leave dinos on the terminal.

Good being the operative word there. Because I've heard all sorts of reasons, just not good ones. Back before pve had the change to cryopods the main reason people bandied about was that they were prepping for a boss fight and they went over and unpoded every dino all at once and left to wait for them to wake up, then forgot em. Or people doing stuff on other servers and left some dinos and stuff... some times you see dinos left for weeks or months. I'm always tempted to go start boss fights to suck their dinos into the arena but then I always decide not to. Sometimes we've yelled at people when we can find them online, one time a guy named his horse "please move" and parked it near the blocked pad.

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

What about if a dino stays on the bubble area of the obby (on official) for more than like 48 hours (allowing a decent cushion for emergencies) they despawn, not the outskirts of the obby, but the silver part where the terminal is.

I would love that. I have the patience to wait a few days if I want to do a boss fight. Some others would like it to be less time. Another option is to give dinos parked there a faint tendency to wander away. Would have to be low lvl enough that your dinos don't move away while you're setting up, but over the course of an hour they should all wander away. And the further they get from the obi the less they want to wander. Lots of obis are near water so if you leave your rexs for like an hour there should be a bug in your ear screaming ahhh omg my rex r gonna drown!!

Leaving dino's on the ob or blocking the ob is against CoC. Put in a ticket.

You can also just send stuff into the bossfight. Gamma will do so just artifact cost. (Doesn't work with flyers on most maps). 

With no timers on cryopods now, there's even less reason than before to leave dino's at the ob. Report them or teleport them.

Archived