.ini dino dmg/resistance

Plunders

Suggestion

4 replies to this server topic

Hello, 

As a cluster admin I am using the following code lines;

• DinoResistanceMultiplier
  • DinoDamageMultiplier

They aren't particular to Tamed vs Wild, but they do seem to work.

To further customize the creatures from the Tamed vs Wild standpoint I have altered their individual stats and between the codes am able to customize the creatures with minimal trial and error to get them where we want them to be on the maps. 

The Beacon app is a great help in preparing the codes. 

Not sure if that is what you are looking for, but it seems to work from my experience. 

The problem is that we can not really make wild dinos stronger, without affecting our tames aswell, it's great if you wanna boost your tames, but that's not what I'm going for.

DinoResistanceMultiplier and DinoDamageMultiplier affect both wild and tamed dinos (So it won't help)

TamedDinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Example_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.5)   
Can do the job, BUT you would need over 200 lines of this to fully cover all of the creatures. (this is why we need the .ini, would make it a lot easier)

Stats per level is not really a way to make things more difficult.

When you buff the wild stats e.g, and you tame it, you get those op stats. If you nerfed the tamed stats per level, it would only count towards levels the dino gets after being tamed, so you would still have the op wild stats once tamed.

We need a BETTER way to boost wild dinos on our servers.

Archived