.arkprofile in Clustered Servers

mvrxoo

Hello,

At the start of this year I got ARK for free in the Epic Games Store. I've set up a dedicated clustered server with LinuxGSM. Last week I bought ARK in Steam and copied all the local savefiles from the EGS-Installation folder to the new Steam-Installation folder. Everything works fine and I could keep all my local progress.

As soon as I connected to the server, I started in the character editor screen. I checked the savefiles in my server and there was a new .arkprofile file created. So I renamed my EGS .arkprofile file to the new ID I got from Steam. After that I could connect to the server and had all my progress I made with the EGS profile. 

Now the problem: Everytime I travel to another server in the cluster, the transferred .arkprofile file has the ID of the EGS. Also the .arktributetribe file is not transferred. If I change the ID (from EGS) to my new one from Steam I can connect again and have no issues. 

Can I do something to get rid of this issue, like changing the IDs in a config file, without creating a new character?

thanks for any help in advance.

Regards mvrxoo

Archived