Extra Life 2020! Livestream Reveals

Jatheish

I really am excited for this pack it makes me feel like I am actually in space. I just wish I knew what those floating eyeball demogorgon squid things are. Right know after writing that name I feel like how Helena felt with the Seekers in her Aberration explorer notes. It would be interesting to come up with a fan name for them. If anyone has ideas for them wrote them somewhere here. My current guess are F.E.D.S Floating Eyball Demogorgon Squids.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sandertje said:

Breedable wyverns were a poop idea fir everyone who wasted weeks in scars getting event eggs. And making basilisks breedable makes all event basilisks worthless. U might as well make phoenix, reaper, griffin, rock drake and everything else breedable and worthless then. The only people who want stuff like that to happen, are people who havent been out for weeks, months looking for high lvl events to tame. Or people who havent stayed up till 4am to tame a phoenix cuz heatwaves dont exist

been playing forever and have done all of the sorts of things you mentioned.  Them adding easier ways to accomplish tasks that i struggled to do does not bother me, it does not diminish my accomplishments.  This is what progress looks like, accomplishing tasks you used to struggle with easier.  It's like if the first settlers were to get angry that we have airplanes and modern cars because it took them months to travel across the country.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sandertje said:

Breedable wyverns were a poop idea fir everyone who wasted weeks in scars getting event eggs. And making basilisks breedable makes all event basilisks worthless. U might as well make phoenix, reaper, griffin, rock drake and everything else breedable and worthless then. The only people who want stuff like that to happen, are people who havent been out for weeks, months looking for high lvl events to tame. Or people who havent stayed up till 4am to tame a phoenix cuz heatwaves dont exist

Their streamlining the game to make it less grindy I know seeing your grinding being effectively null also breeding wyverns will still probs be hard as to still have to get the milk and raise them nevermind mutations are actually rare it doesn't make event dinos bad because you can still get them for colors so you don't have to grind for mutations in turn of stats

4 hours ago, ArkFAN2020 said:

I really am excited for this pack it makes me feel like I am actually in space. I just wish I knew what those floating eyeball demogorgon squid things are. Right know after writing that name I feel like how Helena felt with the Seekers in her Aberration explorer notes. It would be interesting to come up with a fan name for them. If anyone has ideas for them wrote them somewhere here. My current guess are F.E.D.S Floating Eyball Demogorgon Squids.

OH SH*T ITS THE F.E.D.S RUUUUUUNNNNNNNN

Thank you SOOOOO much, this is like the most amazing QOL content ever(IK its a DLC) also so excited there is soooo many new creatures and items and biomes!!! Wonder if we are teleporting between biomes, or going down levels through massive staircase and stuff or.....?

8 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

im kinda disappinted only 4 new creatures and none of them will change the meta 😟

The trailer vid show even more creatures, like the jellyfish thing, and that panther and Noglin seam pretty game-changing. I mean a group of 6 people ambush you with noglins and they like win... 

7 hours ago, GP said:

No, it is a large open map like all the others.

OH NICE!

amazing content and creatures, I really can’t wait, this will prob be the first DLC I buy while it’s sill at the 30$ early acsses price.

lasty WC please don’t debuff the creatures like Extinction...

Looking forward to most of the stuff here, the egg incubator especially. Is the tek plot the equivalent of a full greenhouse in terms of growing plants efficiently? If so that would be awesome. Is the tek hoversail collapsible, as able to pick it up after? Also the tek suit mk2 looks nice, especially the no element for the jetpack, have to feed mine a fair bit since the private server I'm on likes to time out on me when I'm even thinking about going to the city on Extinction.

2 hours ago, Arkanewisdom said:

Looking forward to most of the stuff here, the egg incubator especially. Is the tek plot the equivalent of a full greenhouse in terms of growing plants efficiently? If so that would be awesome. Is the tek hoversail collapsible, as able to pick it up after? Also the tek suit mk2 looks nice, especially the no element for the jetpack, have to feed mine a fair bit since the private server I'm on likes to time out on me when I'm even thinking about going to the city on Extinction.

I think so, that’s what the diagram was..

54 minutes ago, Brute41 said:

I love the concept for genesis part 2, but how will this tie into earth and the corruption on it if everything takes place on the genesis ship. Will earth be part of the story still or was it just to meet Helena. And what about Arat Prime. 

Uhh Rockwell wants the ship, and we are nowhere near earth, some people are saying we are going to the element homeworld?

50 minutes ago, Nikoli said:

WORST UPDATE EVER................the crop plot isnt breedable :(

Lol

9 minutes ago, NOU123 said:

this is the best update ark has ever had. A shame though, for the game to end here. Anyways, i do have a suggestion. Ark devs, i'm talking to you. Instead of making more complicated graphics, make a game that can actually handle them. Just a suggestion, though. Anyways, great new map. Peace.

Our survival ends here, maybe not the ark franchise though. 

9 hours ago, Vahilor said:

I love all the Tek stuff, especially the Fed. Tek Armor. It looks really neat.

Love how Rockwell mutated into the main antagonist. Really wished for it, especially after the Extinction ending.

Also I miss Santiago. Like his character a lot.

I'm excited to learn more about Rockwell! My biggest question is "what is he at this point?" He was clearly still a biological being in Abb, then a digital one in Gen. 1. Now, though? Has he spanned both those planes? And more to the images of the ship: What *did* bring us to this point? My initial assumption was that Earth was simply too far gone for us to repopulate and reclaim, but maybe there's something else at work here? I'm honestly pretty stoked for Gen. 2.