Wyvern Breeding

caleb68

we hatched a few wyvern eggs and grew them up but noticed something with them, Some have the 'enable mating or wandering to breed' while others hatched at the same time dont, when we try breeding nothing is happening, there is no bar showing mating going on that we can see.  Are we missing something with the new wyvern breeding? do you have to take them to a certain spot like the magmasaurs or something?

15 hours ago, d1nk said:

So what you're saying is, it didn't work. Or did... because they definitely don't have the option now... XD

in a cryopod it didn't work,the cryopod came out dead. not sure i wanna risk another wyvern with all the issues ark is currently having after their TLC uploading one to the creatures tab.

1 hour ago, Mario1991 said:

Wywerns are rebalanced for breeding, mayby u cant breed, "old" wywerns and u can breed wywerns born after patch  ? 

About halfway through extra life I un-podded and bred a heap of wyverns that were tamed a year or more back without any issues  so "old" wyverns seem to bred fine for me. I only bred Lightning and Fire wyverns and just selected coloured and high level ones so haven't checked all our wyverns to see if they are all breedable. 

Has anyone else experienced the same issue Caleb has.  When I get the chance I will unpod some more and see if they have the mate option.

I'll alos see if we have some old lightning or fire eggs, we will likely have some old ones in a fridge somewhere to kibble, it might be related to old eggs as Caleb said they hatched eggs but the wyverns aren't all breedable.

Archived