Mammoth's War Cry?

Qwertymine

On 11/8/2020 at 6:46 AM, Qwertymine said:

Feel like they could've gotten more creative with this, but ok. Thanks for telling me, the icon looks like some kind of stun but this is definitely useful too.

I personally think they're really creative with it. Multiple functions *and* additional riders with a new type of debuff. 

How do you think they could've/should've gotten/been more creative? Realistically.

4 hours ago, d1nk said:

I personally think they're really creative with it. Multiple functions *and* additional riders with a new type of debuff. 

How do you think they could've/should've gotten/been more creative? Realistically.

A simple damage debuff just doesn't seem versatile enough to me. It works for what it is, just think it could do more.

I'd probably do the damage debuff and maybe something that disables Pack/Mate boosts, as many creatures the Mammoth often deals with have atleast one of these. It could also make the Mammoth itself immune to Fear(You'd still need the saddle to buff allies) and add a speed boost(10-20%) to nearby allies, allowing for allies to join the fight faster. 

18 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

A simple damage debuff just doesn't seem versatile enough to me. It works for what it is, just think it could do more.

I'd probably do the damage debuff and maybe something that disables Pack/Mate boosts, as many creatures the Mammoth often deals with have atleast one of these. It could also make the Mammoth itself immune to Fear(You'd still need the saddle to buff allies) and add a speed boost(10-20%) to nearby allies, allowing for allies to join the fight faster. 

Not a bad idea honestly. Thats pretty creative ill give you that 

Archived