Can't Uncryo Bats and Spiders

Tamlin

On 11/8/2020 at 5:53 AM, hugol206 said:

I don't think anyone likes these things to happen to them. If you had at least warned us you were going to do this, we could have save their inventories and saddles.
Eliminate 6 dinosaurs practically maximum level, 4 with their asc saddles, is a hard blow and should not happen.

I dont think things like this just happen maliciously. Most likely side effect of something. Don't think they could've warned ya man

Yeah from what i understand. if you tamed any of the creepy crawlies before the TLC update. those ones basically get deleted as they're no longer current correct versions of the now gendered creepy crawlies. 

Which unfortunately means you're gonna have to tame some new ones now. as this seems like awful side effect that wildcard isn't gonna reimburse anyone on. 

Is there a chance, that during the post-Halloween event stuff wipe, my tames got erased too?

I had lvl 145+ perfect tamed Araneos and Onyc, all event colored from last Easter event, with ascendant and mastercraft saddles. Monday was the last time a tribemate saw them. No log regarding upload or cryo. They have a leash there, so they couldn't have wandered off, but I searched nearby nevertheless. They simply vanished into thin air. No sign of the saddles too.

I wanted to start breeding them, came back 3 days after Halloween and Charity event and they were just gone.

Capture.JPG

A few things i can think of;

Tames wipe in 7 days if you have not been online.
Leashes are sometimes not effective when not in render as they don't actually load and tether any dinos to them.
Anti-mesh? May have gone under the map, which you will know in a few days when they starve.

With that said, i have lost countless dinos that just vanish so, it may just be an ark thing.

1 hour ago, Yggdrassil said:

A few things i can think of;

Tames wipe in 7 days if you have not been online.
Leashes are sometimes not effective when not in render as they don't actually load and tether any dinos to them.
Anti-mesh? May have gone under the map, which you will know in a few days when they starve.

With that said, i have lost countless dinos that just vanish so, it may just be an ark thing.

All of the above mentioned would have had a tribe log. Except if they got deleted by the devs...

I submitted a ticket and will get back with an answer.

Archived