Best dino to fight dragon boss solo ?

ItWasntMe

Theris. You want a yuty too, you can ride it while commanding your army of theris. Good saddles and plently of cakes are a requirement. You'll want 21k hp on the theris and the rest in melee.

If you have access to deinonychus I recommend bringing a few. I probably wouldn't ride them in this fight, they die easy. Put them in a separate whistle group and command them to attack its back legs while your theris keep the dragon busy. They should have 600% melee and the rest in HP.

Armor means little......the dragon does HP% damage that bypasses saddle armor. Yes the dragon has a melee attack that is mitigated by armor but  what will wipe you is that breath which means Rexes are not viable unless highly mutated in melee for a fast kill.

The Zino extend their life by eating cakes, which heal 10% of max HP up to a maximum of 2.1k which is why you set the HP max at 21k however the comment to bring "plenty" of cakes is a little misleading. The timer on cakes means they can't just sit there eating cakes to Infinity, they will die before they can eat 10 or so cakes.

The alpha dragon solo simply needs well melee mutated Zino's to make it comfortable. You can kill gamma with the same Rex breed that you can kill alpha Brood/Mega with (just create a team with lower HP and higher melee) though you will lose some of that team but beyond Gamma, low mutation Rexes won't achieve much.

I don't cheese boss fights and therefore don't comment on cheese tactics but there are some around if that's your thing.

Archived