Alpha monkey done

Jeebusu

Hello guys it's me again.

Last time I mentioned how the alpha broodmother kicked my butt out of this world.

I am happy to announce that i have taken out the alpha megapithecus, and it was very easy, nothing was lost.

I'm surprised that the difficulty between the broodmother and the megapithecus is so different. Looking at the stats between my 2 armies I see mostly similar stats, similar health and melee %, of course the rexes would hit harder at the same melee but the megatheriums have the bug buff which balanced it out.(with yuty roar both hit at 1000ish per hit) The rexes came out of the alpha megapithicus with less than a quarter of their health gone, but I lost 12 megatheriums during the alpha broodmother.

Something i realized is that the alpha monkey hit for 180ish on its regular attack, and hit for 700ish with its boulder. If my memory don't fail me, the broodmother was hitting 700 consistently, maybe that's why.

Now onto the dragon, is the gamma dragon comparable to other gamma bosses? or should I compare it to the alphas of others?

Archived