Activate events

Fragment

Hi guys, I have just noticed a new setting in the 'Advanced' game settings tab right at the bottom of the list to activate events on Xbox single player. Has anyone managed to get this working?

I have tried to use it to activate WinterWonderland as a test but it does not seem to work. I have tried typing the event name and typing ActivateEvent=WinterWonderland.

Thanks 

Hey guys.. I think that you only can activate the Current Event... not another ones as you wish. I mean... If currently is Fear Evolved Event, you only can activate only Fear Evolved by the same code. But, i think that you must to set a number because I think that the code is the event number (now it is FEAR EVOLVED 4). So, better check it advice. Or maybe Im wrong.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, Fragment said:

Hi guys, I have just noticed a new setting in the 'Advanced' game settings tab right at the bottom of the list to activate events on Xbox single player. Has anyone managed to get this working?

I just tried to set an event now that fear evolved has finished but although I could highlight the box and see the flashing cursor I could not activate the box or bring up the keyboard to enter an event name. I don't know if this is because of any settings I have adjusted in the options though, if you get it to work please let me know.

• 2 months later...

Archived