2 players looking to play with a group

Trev1534

Hi there are 2 of us, age 26 and 28. We have played since the game launch for over 10k hours. We are experienced in all roles. We never really went for rolls since you need to be versed in everything to succeed. We played with quite a few tribes over the years. Once I played with last time was Father Ark first as allies then we merged. We were part of the mega tribe TU back in the day. We were a part of Salt Team 6. I can't remember any others but we usually left due to tribe drama and we don't really want to play with a bunch of drama, a few times we left due to burnout. Hit me up if you are interested, we are looking to join a tribe and become big again. Coming in with tames and a small amount of resources already.

10 hours ago, Trev1534 said:

Hi there are 2 of us, age 26 and 28. We have played since the game launch for over 10k hours. We are experienced in all roles. We never really went for rolls since you need to be versed in everything to succeed. We played with quite a few tribes over the years. Once I played with last time was Father Ark first as allies then we merged. We were part of the mega tribe TU back in the day. We were a part of Salt Team 6. I can't remember any others but we usually left due to tribe drama and we don't really want to play with a bunch of drama, a few times we left due to burnout. Hit me up if you are interested, we are looking to join a tribe and become big again. Coming in with tames and a small amount of resources already.

psn?

Archived