pvp Vampa 100x!

VampaAdmin1

Hello all,

I am the owner and admin of the server Vampa. Yes it's Broly's homeworld in Super, so bonus points if you know that!

Vampa is currently just a Crystal Isles PVP server. We are looking to expand to other Arks, but until player levels rise, I won't do that. Currently, server stats are as such: 100x tame and harvesting, 50x maturation. Dinos are BOOSTED. Players are moderately-highly boosted. I have tried coding drops, but it is still a work in progress atm, however many items that do not normally stack, do stack. For items that do stack, item stack size is at 100x. You'll be able to harvest and collect to your hearts content. I have not setup a discord, but if interest in the server picks up, I will gladly make one. This server is essentially a no rules sever. You can raid us, the admins, if you want/can ;P. In fact, I encourage you too. If you successfully raid an admins base, or a base setup by an admin somewhere on the map, there will be rewards for you. This is meant for endgame tier tribes so they don't necessarily go raiding every new player that joins the server. This being said, Admins will raid too. I can guarantee that no dinos over the max level will be used. No level 100000000000998999999999999 gigas ok?. I pride myself in being fair and objective. We play the game just like anyone else. However, back to no rules, there is actually 2 rules. 1: Don't be a jerk. Have fun and let others have fun too. 2: Meshing will not be tolerated. As in you get under the map, find someones base, and/or raid it. This is inexcusable and you WILL be found out, and you WILL be banned forever. 

This all being said, I try to be as active as possible as owner and admin. I work nights with 12 hour shifts. My off days rotate, and if I have any time off or free time, I'll be online. My GamerTag is Gunmetallink11, just as it is typed. If you have any questions, feel free to message me there, or on here. There will be events on the server, such as, for example, red drop sprees, alpha hunts, prime dino breeder hunts, and secret stashes to be found on the map. There will also be more events planned if a dedicated player base is maintained. Max Dino level is somewhere over 400. Difficulty is 12, offset 5. This is a 20 player, year long server. You are encouraged to donate, but you do not have to to continue playing. If you do donate, you can expect benefits from doing such. That being said, I do not believe in pay to win. I'm not out for your money. I'm here because I'm a player that has finally been able to own a server and run it fairly. I've been through plenty of corrupt servers, with admins doing as they please, and jerks being jerks and basically wiping everyone off the server every day. Myself and my friends are here to play too, so if you'd join us, you'd be welcomed to find your Ark Home here with us at Vampa.

Archived