Element Dust

cmaner

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, cmaner said:

You get element dust from tek dinosaurs and also you can get which i could understand is gachas are on extinction where you get the engram. 

Yes, well there is Tek dinos which give very small amounts tbh. It's not really worth farming much if that's the only source of dust.

As for Gacha yes Extinction is the only place you can find them on Official DLCs, which is probably why the engram is tied to Extinction.

3 hours ago, cmaner said:

do i need some dlc?

yerp

2 hours ago, GP said:

the engram is tied to Extinction.

^^that's your answer

3 hours ago, cmaner said:

bcs if so that is dumb since u can get element dust on any map

I used to think so to, till I got extinction and got on a doed and hit a few benches and lamp posts. Idk exactly but it probably only took a few min to get more dust than I ever got from tek dinos.

I don't really go in for "Lore" and all that stuff in games. I never really follow the narrative, I have found the explorer notes but didn't read them, I only care about the bonus to level up characters or dinos. I never pay attention to what rockwell is saying in the boss fights, I want the engrams that make my life easier not the background to the story or a foreshadow of things to come. Helena is muted on genesis I don't know if she ever says anything useful. 

However even to someone like me it makes sense that you don't "discover" how to craft element from dust on the island. Your journey is one of discovery through the various Arks, at each stage you learn new information and pick up new skills as you seek the answer to the eternal question "Why are we here?"   

As has already been said farming tek dinos as your only source of element on the island isn't sustainable. Better to farm the bosses if you don't want to buy the DLCs. 

dust.thumb.jpg.e49d8c84f37bb10f447b86f0e92ab9a2.jpg

^^^ a "lot" of dust, but even still, not really. This particular dust was harvested and left in a vault, and probably veritably forgotten, pretty sure it's been there for over 4 months. Another tribe mate on a different server has a entire vault with dust gacha crystals. And I've seen even more dust chilling in tek storages. Anyways I think you get the point. Sorry to rub it in perhaps a bit to much.

Archived