Pack of Alpha Raptors!

SpinodragonX

6 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Build like a stack of beds, put all your stuff away, do naked runs each time trying to get them to follow you further away from your base.

It'd be fun to send your tribemate to run them around while you pick them off with a shotgun or whatever ranged weapons you have. Put some stone ceilings up high on pillars to shoot from. And have LOTS of beds for your tribemate.

So many possibilities.

12 hours ago, SpinodragonX said:

There is a pack of SIX freaking alpha raptors near my base.   I know that each alpha buffs each other, so I am scared of what a pack of alpha raptors will do.  I have a low-level giga, but I don't think that will be enough.  Any help with defeating an entire pack of alphas?

Iv killed four before with a high powered argy placed perfectly on the edge of a rock and timeing my attacks to their attempted attacks......however 6? Im thinking a stone trap......A big one......And a suicide run to kite them into the trap.

Make a 4x4 or 5x5 foundation with doorway walls, ramps on one side of those walls, then run at them yelling ooga booga, then run into the trap and let them try to farm your soul.........pick em off one by one after that.

Archived