Ark Discord bot (Arkbuddy)

Tristangre97

Hey, I created Arkbuddy and the resource calculator you see under third-party tools on Dododex.

I have combined both of those into a Discord bot.

https://top.gg/bot/676956513201291266

You can change the bot prefix with !change prefix whatever you want (ex - !change prefix ,) Changes the prefix to ,

It has most calculators from the Arkbuddy webapp and will continue to grow with it.

You can craft any item you want with the craft  command (ex - !craft 12 bow)

You can get tame data straight from the Dododex website with the tame command (ex - !tame 112 raptor) 

and much more, just use !help or the Arkbuddy website to see all other commands.

• 2 months later...

This is a great bot!

The kibble command doesn't seem to work anymore though? Like when I try !kibble [creature name] to try to figure out what it likes it just mentions the crafting command instead. 

Info command doesn't do anything.

But!!! I really love this! No more wondering about the generators and if they're okay and the built in taming calculator aahhhh it's perfect!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, krucked1 said:

great bot i love this thanks for posting it for me i been testing last 10 mins or so no response for !tek 6 6  and with say !tame anky  45 it only shows kibble mobile kibble primitive+ crops don't show info if i used berry's  other wise few commands i used work and can't wait to see this working 100%!

Exactly. Its a magic

Archived