chibi Better chibis - better life

UnknownWorld

Suggestion

Hello. 
     I really like chibis idea. Also it can add 5 levels to the maximum player level. But i thought what if WildCard could buff it, make it better?
     I think chibis could have some special abilities. Here are some examples:
-Chibi-ankylosaurus increases playes's melee damage by 5% on level 0 and by 10% on level 5 of chibi
-Chibi-Diplocaulus reduces oxygen consumption by 5% on level 0 and by 10% on level 5 of chibi
-Chibi-Megalodon increases swimming speed by 5% in level 0 and by 10% on level 5 of chibi.
There're lots of chibis. I think it would make chibis more desired to use and to get.
I hope this idea will be realised in some way.
(btw sorry for my english if i made some mistakes)

2 replies to this server topic

DehydratedWater, as you think so. What for do u need Diplocaulus if you can make scuuba? What for you need giga if u can level up melee and use a sword? What for you need Gallimimus if you can level up speed and so on. Having bonuses like chibis anyway will have their pros and cons. Btw not all people want to lose their points in some stats, anyway it will make chibis better. Talking about amounts of abilities - it's not a problem at all. Copmare making a dlc and this. I suppose you see the difference.

Yeah that would be cool but there are way too many chibis to have unique effects for each of them and there would definitely end up being some being overpowered while some are just useless. The buffs that you had as examples can kind of be done just with pumping extra levels into the player's stats - which is already what the chibi does. The reduced oxygen consumption can essentially be done by boosting your oxygen so you can last longer underwater, and that also gives you an increased swimming speed.

Archived