Dinos with built in sleeping bag

RevinKevin420

Suggestion

2 replies to this server topic

On 10/29/2020 at 2:18 PM, Qwertymine said:

Feel like Platform Dinos are just the solution to this though. You can put Simple and Bunk Beds on them, both of which are just so much better than sleeping bags because your tribemates can use them too. Plus, how would it work? Like only the person who tamed the creature can use it, or is it tribe-wide? 

Then there's the obvious question of what creatures? The only creature I can really see this being good on is the Diplodocus, as it's fairly fast, tanky, and could use a little utility the Bronto has. Aside from that, there's really no creatures I can name. Megalosaurus seeing how their whole gimmick is sleeping? Travel Dinos like the Iguanodon, Equus, and Gasbag maybe? Female Megaloceros to give them the slightest bit of utility? Morellatops seeing as how they are like traveling caravan animals? I'm really grasping at straws as to why some creatures would get this ability. 

Its just certain dinos with the saddle design that has a bedroll on it.

When i look at the saddles i can tell the designer has put their heart into it..every saddle has visual bits that make it seem practical or logical to the design..i just notice the bedroll & think it could have been utilized but i am not sure how.

The deinonychus is the saddle off memory that i recently noticed with bedroll but im sure equus has it too

I just imagine if ark was real the dinos would be treated like a horse with saddle attachments & utility beyond a seat. I know i would be living off the back of my dinos in an ark type world

I feel the saddle designers wanted to use the bedroll for more than just visual aesthetics but probably hit the same conclusion you did that it would be too difficult to balance

I do appreciate your input though qwertymine 😀

Feel like Platform Dinos are just the solution to this though. You can put Simple and Bunk Beds on them, both of which are just so much better than sleeping bags because your tribemates can use them too. Plus, how would it work? Like only the person who tamed the creature can use it, or is it tribe-wide? 

Then there's the obvious question of what creatures? The only creature I can really see this being good on is the Diplodocus, as it's fairly fast, tanky, and could use a little utility the Bronto has. Aside from that, there's really no creatures I can name. Megalosaurus seeing how their whole gimmick is sleeping? Travel Dinos like the Iguanodon, Equus, and Gasbag maybe? Female Megaloceros to give them the slightest bit of utility? Morellatops seeing as how they are like traveling caravan animals? I'm really grasping at straws as to why some creatures would get this ability. 

Archived