Issues with the Fear Evolved 4 update

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GP , the excuses just dont cut it anymore , if it was just this update that was messed up by the devs then fair enough , but its every update they do. They been updating for 4 or 5 years and they stil

Posted Images

^ myself and admin cannot play. Just saying if I was paying for it....... I'd be pissed whilst all the people who arent paying for it are playing. Meanwhile it's pvp so imagine what you could do to a tribe in 24hrs when they can do nothing. Stuff like this happens i think it'd be a safe bet to shut everything down to give all clients an equal oppurtunity until you can resolve the problem or roll back. If i get wiped during this little wildcard mess up, I wont play this crap anymore.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Jackson2k17 said:

I run a cluster that costs hundreds of dollars each month and being a windows 10 player i cant even get on my own cluster to assist my players , how can you justify what they do by saying its the reality we live in ? I get the feeling the Ark devs think as much about their player base as you do, and thats not a lot

It is the reality we live in. We all pay for lots of things that we sometimes can't use due to issues. Sometimes people's internet goes down for days or weeks and they pay for that each month.

I'm not justifying anything, but how does complaining about it resolve anything?

1 hour ago, GP said:

A Win 10 client patch is in Microsoft certification. Just need to wait for that process to complete (no ETA) and then it will be ready to deploy.

Why haven't the devs made this announcement? Official twitter and forums, there's no official announcement acknowledging this issue.  Meanwhile those on xbox are populating the servers and who knows what they could be raiding.

GP your missing the point brother. Last year same time same fear evolved update same thing win10 did this same thing. People are fine after a few times but how has nothing been done and they just release the update anyway with no regards to us. They can wait, they'll be fine right? Complaining is better than doing absolutely nothing. But then again the problem will always persist with that attitude not that it would change anyway huh.

Its not about complaining about letting them know how we feel about it we are all free to speak without anyone commenting against it as I'm sure you are free to speak n say as you will but not many will agree but for so.e of us who want to share our thoughts on how useless they are at updates most of the gamers will be happy to read n reply n agree more so thats all matters

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with the Fear Evolved 4 update