Issues with the Fear Evolved 4 update

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GP , the excuses just dont cut it anymore , if it was just this update that was messed up by the devs then fair enough , but its every update they do. They been updating for 4 or 5 years and they stil

Posted Images

Ahah "performance improvements" are insane settings for xbox series x OVER STABLE 60FPS wich is not yet released. Meanwhile win 10 users cant join unofficial servers... Really USEFUL DELAY AND WORK 🙈

Average "big" base still run at 7-10 fps on xbox s. Making the building the last place you will want to go. 

Freezes still happening like ALWAYS

Im speechless 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with the Win10 version since the Fear Evolved 4 update

We blaming this on microsoft this time? From my knowledge this isn't the first time and from the looks of things it definitely won't be the last. How this is even a thing idk, we all clearly downloaded the update earlier but yet our versions are still outdated...... Hmmmmm some of the dumbest crap i've ever heard. I don't care if you fix it or not at this point, what I want to know is "what are you doing to stop this in the future?" so it'll stop happening.

Not that it matters, or helps, but I have also had this problem since the patch. I get the "Joining Failed: connection timeout" error message when I try join any server at all.

I think the idea is amazing, but at some point you need to step back and say "Are we the best people to make our great idea work?"

If you are, I've got a fantastic time-share I would like to give you the opportunity to invest in.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with the Fear Evolved 4 update