Element farm.

Hamayka

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Ah yeah... consoles. Guess it can be easier for them. On PC one can simply ⬆️ + [ENTER] and get a stack of 100 every times.

Consoles are a pain in the butt to run admin commands. There is no up arrow, no history. You have to type them out one at a time or copy pasta them from someplace into an app (Xbox) then transfer it to the console. They just made it take 2 more extra steps with the update to the Xbox app as well. Yay

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Consoles are a pain in the butt to run admin commands. There is no up arrow, no history. You have to type them out one at a time or copy pasta them from someplace into an app (Xbox) then transfer it to the console. They just made it take 2 more extra steps with the update to the Xbox app as well. Yay

You win the internet for understanding, yeah its possible, but what takes less time/is harder to screw up? Unstable element... That is of course you want a absurd amount of it. In which case, why?

4 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's much easier to enter creative mode and mash buttons then typing that out.

I disagree. You only have to type it once then can hit enter for as much as you want. If you wait for unstable element you cap at 300 slots then have to wait for it to stabilize. I've done it both ways and the admin command is much faster for a large quantity. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, yekrucifixion187 said:

I disagree. You only have to type it once then can hit enter for as much as you want. If you wait for unstable element you cap at 300 slots then have to wait for it to stabilize. I've done it both ways and the admin command is much faster for a large quantity. 

True but only if you are using that single admin command for a while. I find that when I'm using admin commands I'm bouncing around typing many of them.

Archived