devkit Beaver Dams not spawning

CrazyZocker90

Hello,

i starting to make my own Map with the Devkit and there are some Problems for me.

The First and most important one are the Beaver Dams. I made a Biome Zone with the Custom Tag "Beaver" also tried "Beavers") and into this i made the NPCZoneVolume, NPCSpawnZoneVolume and the NPCZoneManager. The Beavers are spawning but no Dams, is there some Resource the Beavers need to make a Dam. The Colission of the Landscape is "Ground Terrain". I looked into The Island Map and i saw no Different . What i doing wrong?

Click image for larger version  Name: ADK_Zones.jpg Views: 0 Size: 123.9 KB ID: 1825859

And the other Problem are if i download my Map and play it, there are no Water Textures the Physic Volume works. I used a SharedLake Waterplane and the LakeWater_CenterRedwood_MIC Material for the lake and put it in a seperate Folder for Textures.

CrazyZocker90

• CrazyZocker90 changed the title to Beaver Dams not spawning

You might want to open up the Beaver_Character_BP blueprint and look at some of its properties.

Check for the following and tag your biomes accordingly :

image.png.320ac2531a8ff75e2c716c2f89ffc8ba.png

Also, open-up the "Graph" section and locate the following :
image.thumb.png.86812e86e21a94b0503ebc2514de22c4.png

The float value in red is the cooldown timer between dam spawns. Just lower it to a convenient testing value, let's say 10 seconds, compile & save.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:29 AM, CrazyZocker90 said:

thanks for reply,

that doesn't work for me at the last time i checked this and run it for hours and no Beaver Dam was spawning.

I also tried it on a clean map and no Dams, but until yet i don't implement a daycyle, need the Beavers that for the Dams.

You should get discord and ask on the modding discord, way more easy to get answers.

Archived