Community Crunch 243: Tender Loving Care 3 Details, Official Server Maintenance and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
19 minutes ago, vitja said:

for everyone asking why they cant download the patch read the 1st sentence again.
its on November 7th. (might be later because... wildcard)

I think only one person asked about why they can't download the update, and I think you'll find they were actually referring to the FE4 update on PS4 that dropped around the same time this Crunch came out.

13 hours ago, LodTheGod said:

Good add ons , but I think it would be better to focus on game breaking exploits like meshing and aimbot, which are ruining the experience for many players on pvp servers.

Do you ever read their website at all? Literally the last 50 updates have all addressed meshing and other forms of cheating. I really hope you are being tongue in cheek about this...

This is awesome and I'm surprised 0_0 .  I'll admit I wasn't really thinking insect breeding was gonna be a thing, I was hoping when I saw the tiny mantis but I didn't actually think it was gonna happen.

Though there is something I didn't see mentioned. What will happen to non-gendered creatures, such as the Onyc, that were tamed before hand? Will they have a random gender or will they just disappear? I have quite a few I tamed from the last event that I haven't sorted yet,  so if they are gonna have random genders I'll wait to sort them till then XD .

Edit. I just wanted to say something I missed the first time cause I got excited reading the first part of the crunch then got confused.

Removing the depth requirement for the giant turtles is helpful, makes breeding them so much better AND I don't have to deal with the Whirlpools on genesis to breed them anymore XD .

The taming HUD changes seems like it works like the transponder node should work. Is that the case? 

Also, with the breeding does this effect the aberration versions as well? I figure so but I would like to know for certain.

Edited by TheTwistedKeeper

21 minutes ago, doomrider7 said:

That kind of sucks then since Kraken's already allows for them to be breedable while keeping them beefier than the CI ones. Basically, Reg Wyverns do more damage and I think are beefier in general, but fly slower.

The way its worded makes it seem like they may be making them similar to the crystal wyverns. Which may be upping their speed.

The innovations are good. But what's the point in wyvern nests now? And what about the wyvern milk? It will be strange if a female wyvern that has laid an egg will not have milk, but the wild one has it.

And what about stat rebalancing? Do you mean nerf? Crystalline wyverns are weak. They faster, they pretty, but they weak. I won't excahge any of my classic wyverns for a crystal wyvern, even if they give five for one. Now are you going to make the classic wyverns as weak as the crystalline ones? And what kind of reaction do you expect from players when they realize that their wyverns have become useless for their tasks?

Like i said, the innovations are good - but it would be better to leave the wyvern as it is. It's my opinion

11 hours ago, Evenewlike said:

Hi everyone, for the most part there are very good innovations and many players will,
certainly be happy, but if you make the dragons weaker like Cristal dragons,many will
certainly stop playing on the official Ark

why would anyone quit official bc wyverns are weaker?they arent really used in pvp and theres no real need for strong wyverns in pve

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, eford said:

why would anyone quit official bc wyverns are weaker?they arent really used in pvp and theres no real need for strong wyverns in pve

Nobody that takes the time to come to the forum to say they are going to quit the game actually quits the game.