Perfect explorer trophy

Delrii

• Volunteer Moderator
43 minutes ago, Delrii said:

I’m trying to get all the trophies and I’ve gotten every explorer note but the perfect explorer trophy doesn’t pop up, the only ones I haven’t gotten are the HLNA notes but I can’t get them because I don’t have the season pass. In my opinion the HLNA notes shouldn’t be needed to unlock the trophy

Even if you own Genesis, you currently can't unlock these notes because they are broken. Try the workaround proposed in that thread:

hey hello. Sorry if this is not the right thread to ask this, but can anyone tell me whats the benefit of collecting those "traveler notes"? It seems pointless to gather them as there are so many and everytime u collect one you have only 400 seconds of XP boost and i always die anyway so whats the actual poiint?

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, namewasstolenstresslevel said:

hey hello. Sorry if this is not the right thread to ask this, but can anyone tell me whats the benefit of collecting those "traveler notes"? It seems pointless to gather them as there are so many and everytime u collect one you have only 400 seconds of XP boost and i always die anyway so whats the actual poiint?

If you find them all, you unlock achievement and skins. You can also read them and learn about the ARK story.

Archived