Fear Evolved - Halloween Event

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least WC is remaining consistently inconsistent.  I admire that

Wouldn’t that just make them... consistent?

The ghost dinos are awesome

Posted Images

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, MooseX said:

Hi,

Is it me? Or is this event lacking stuff we had last year, like the autumn leaf settings, the mounds, scarecrow stuff...

The Island is definitely lacking the coloured trees, but the mounds still appear and i think the scarecrows do, although not seen any yet.

First of part of event broken is the way they want people to make event items the items need on my map are not spawning or only few nods, not sure how other maps are but on island717 you cant find them that often I have cleared from red obi to snow mountain treens and plants and found total of 3  1 stone 1 pumpkin and 1 scarecrow some explain at this rate how your suppose to get any halloween items!!!!

1 hour ago, GP said:

The Island is definitely lacking the coloured trees, but the mounds still appear and i think the scarecrows do, although not seen any yet.

Yep so far, no mound, no scarecrow and no autumn colors leaves... I just reset one of my server, tried a few maps, Valguero, Island, Ragnarok...

Either a failed attempt of a proper launch or they trimmed it down to point of not worth it...

BTW I'm on console, PS4, so we have no mod's, so that extra "oumf" in eye candy like the autumn leaves, is something I always look forward too. 

Edited by MooseX