Fear Evolved - Halloween Event

SuhaCro

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all , I am looking for actual information about the fear evolved event. All the unique dinos , what skins are there , what colors , what unique items and how to get them , what unique dinos. Usually WC post these things in event news or patch notes but this time they just posted the rates. So can someone tell me what are all the things to do and items to get in this event please.

Thank you

26 minutes ago, Schwifty said:

My single player game dinos have the colors for Fear Evolved 3 and not Fear Evolved 4 :( I still find ghost dinos and other things, but the colors aren't right. Does anyone else playing single player have this issue too?

On my singleplayer game I still had Christmas colours, from the last time I played it, try using the destroywilddinos command that might cause new dinos to spawn in with the right colours for you. 

2 hours ago, zerpwnz said:

I don't know about you, but on my pve ragnarok 72 chance of event content spawning is very small. Pumpkins, headstone, scarecrows, bone dinoes hardly appear, so for everyone or only on my server?

yes same on EU-PVE 78 hardly any spooky piles spawning I have been looking all day and have only gathered 5 scarecrows, 13 pumpkins and 12 headstones. 

Spawn rates seem very low

49 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

On my singleplayer game I still had Christmas colours, from the last time I played it, try using the destroywilddinos command that might cause new dinos to spawn in with the right colours for you. 

Thank you for your reply - I've already used destroywilddinos several times in the attempt to fix this though (I've tried launching/not launching with the activeevent launch). I have the skeleton/ghost dinos and the candy corn drops, but just the wrong event colours for the dinos :(

7 minutes ago, Schwifty said:

Thank you for your reply - I've already used destroywilddinos several times in the attempt to fix this though (I've tried launching/not launching with the activeevent launch). I have the skeleton/ghost dinos and the candy corn drops, but just the wrong event colours for the dinos :(

Sorry to hear that. I don't know what else to suggest but I hope it gets fixed for you. Some of those new colours sound cool, I am looking forward to finding vermilion and dark lavender creatures.

2 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

Sorry to hear that. I don't know what else to suggest but I hope it gets fixed for you. Some of those new colours sound cool, I am looking forward to finding vermilion and dark lavender creatures.

Thank you! :) I've been trying to figure out if it's something on my end or not. What's weird is that on my server the colors are correct. Also yeah, the vermillion is gorgeous :)

Well, on SE I've only come across 2 ghost dire wolves. Not a single skeleton dino to kill for dino bones.  So no crafting yet at all.  If spawning of skeleton dinos don't get fixed, or the rate of spawning fixed for them, this event will blow for people playing on official SE.  Pretty disappointed so far.

This patch really raptored up some mod maps. I am on Tunguska and there the Ice Wyverns have been replaced by overspawning Fire/Zombie Fire Wyverns. Also the event itself is not working at all in regards of the Dodorex Moon and spawning of the Dodorex. A patch should not all of a sudden raptor up spawns, regardless if on Mod Map or not. I hope this will be fixed soon, its really annoying.

Just walk somewhere, wait about 35-60 seconds, pan the camera all around you and one will spawn right here. Walk about 20 meters away and repeat. This will continue to happen.

Turn your ground clutter all the way down to be able to see them easier.

ps- this method of having the Halloween node spawn is so dumb and unfun. It totally takes exploration out of the equation and turns it into a waiting game instead.

11 hours ago, mudplayerx said:

Just walk somewhere, wait about 35-60 seconds, pan the camera all around you and one will spawn right here. Walk about 20 meters away and repeat. This will continue to happen.

Turn your ground clutter all the way down to be able to see them easier.

ps- this method of having the Halloween node spawn is so dumb and unfun. It totally takes exploration out of the equation and turns it into a waiting game instead.

it's not doing this, this year. You can walk and wait and get nothing for very long periods.  2 days collecting and still don't have enough scarecrows for an emote. Back to work tomorrow so I won't be collecting again till next weekend. At this rate I have no chance of getting anything out of the event. 

similarly the dodorex has only been spotted twice all weekend, server is pretty highly populated too with around 40 players on most of the day today.   

I totally agree, this has taken any fun out of the event. Might as well not bother with the events if the rewards are unattainable. I don't expect things to be too easy but currently the investment in time is not providing any reward.

the rates of the scarey piles is alot lower then last year thats for sure.  also i've noticed they don't like to spawn when your near structures, so make sure your somewhere away from structures.  

The biggest thing that i noticed, sense patching my server, with no boosted rates, is that now that the event is active the rates have dropped by 1/2 for harvesting.   Seems odd that when there aren't any boosted rates that after patching it would decrease them by 1/2 with the rates still at normal.

Archived