Fear Evolved - Halloween Event

SuhaCro

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

No idea on time but I'll be taming Mantis', Carno's, and running Rock Drake eggs

During one of the last events, I ran Rock Drake Eggs and got really lucky.  I found a nest that spawned lvl 170s ever other spawn.  I hatched the first two and got a the same color patterns, which were really nice.  Then i realized after the 5th hatching they all had the same color patterns.  I have still have about 10 eggs, but I assume they will all be the same.  I'm not sure if that is what should be expected, or just a glitch, either way I'm very pleased :)

13 minutes ago, XiaFang said:

During one of the last events, I ran Rock Drake Eggs and got really lucky.  I found a nest that spawned lvl 170s ever other spawn.  I hatched the first two and got a the same color patterns, which were really nice.  Then i realized after the 5th hatching they all had the same color patterns.  I have still have about 10 eggs, but I assume they will all be the same.  I'm not sure if that is what should be expected, or just a glitch, either way I'm very pleased :)

They can glitch like that. I raised 7 all the same last event as well. Did pretty good at auction with them since they were all originals and imprinted. 

Got a couple other duplicates and triplicates too.

Also helps just to keep that Drake alive and in the area. They'll keep laying eggs, even in different nests.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Halloween Event
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Fear Evolved - Halloween Event
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, GusJiggins said:

This will be my first major event for Ark. Could anyone tell me how to acquire the cooking pot recipes? Are they dropped by the Dodowyvern/Rex?

The cooking pot recipies will be in the cooking pot.

The ingredients haven't been confirmed yet.

Archived