Using Ark image

EvilChaosDX

1 minute ago, UDGxKnight said:

From the comments below it, a lot of people are talking like they have done it quite a few times.

No kidding!  That's big stones type of stuff right there.  I wonder how WC will handle this.  Considering all the legal issues they went through for something dissimilar but similar still.

3 minutes ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

Well considering  the context of the caption I doubt the game owners have done this.     This sound like a Facebook Fail 100% their add department used the wrong files for images Lol the developers dont control the ads.  They just order them. 

Probably true, just better to be safe then sorry :P

3 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

Probably true, just better to be safe then sorry :P

Yeah totally!

I'm not saying you're wrong in sharing this, that's very responsible of you I'more implying what a mess Facebook add department was... 

I once saw an add for Adidas soccer gear and no where in the add was anything Adidas worn . All the shoes were Saucony! And the clothes were all puma ;-)  Lol..  

11 hours ago, EvilChaosDX said:

Are you implying something here? 

I think he was just kinda mocking their ad.

But there's nothing much that can be done besides sending them a C&D letter/email. Afterwards, they can probably have the lawyer-sharks swoop in with some kind of C&D followup. If they fail to comply, that's when stones are thrown. Ultimately it's small potatoes that an email can take care of.

Archived