game update

Aiiya

Hello, we have questions about the game, after each update of the game, its weight increases significantly, for example, after the last update it began to weigh 14 GB more. When I downloaded it, it was no more than 70GB, and now 148GB (I've been playing for 6 months). My computer doesn't like this anymore, and my friends are forced to abandon the game due to its size. And the mistakes were as they were, for example, for example, animals disappeared again and this is very disappointing

1 hour ago, wizard03 said:

As much as I hate to say it, your right......at least for right now, lets see if thats still true in 3 months.

PC will always be the best platform for handling Ark. Super high end computers will outcompete any console out there. Series X and PS5 might be leagues ahead of the Xbox One and PS4, as well as mid-grade computers, but never the higher tier beastly computers that can run Epic settings Ark at 60 fps. 

17 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

PC will always be the best platform for handling Ark. Super high end computers will outcompete any console out there. Series X and PS5 might be leagues ahead of the Xbox One and PS4, as well as mid-grade computers, but never the higher tier beastly computers that can run Epic settings Ark at 60 fps. 

If you got the money, yeah.....if you got a jank AIO PC and a premium console like me however, its quite the opposite.

Archived