Community Crunch 242: Your New Ride!

StudioWildcard

1 hour ago, marvelfan710 said:

Maybe the astrocetus was the battleship whilst the teaser is the small quick ship? 

That teaser show another planet or mon in the background.

In case we need that new ride for space travel to new planets then his 200 horses look really not a bit but a lot fishy.

Ofc server synchronization is needed to not even know when you pass server borders between maps.

With that avatar lost on transfer  could be history.

Guess nothing of that will be true, its just  a teaser, a bit misleading.

Is WC suggesting that one can generate a magnetosphere using the braking force of two planetary size rotors? I mean how else does the earth get an atmosphere? Reseed brings back biology- genesis 1&2 fill the technological void of questions left at the end of Extinction - prospectably (gen 1 &2) core features of Ark Life Evolved  (after survival there is life - survival and life can be used interchangeably to explain similar trains of thought though Philosophically differ in there affect/effect on the interpretation of stimuli. 

Ark: Life Evolved makes for a more fitting title than Ark 2 - life has survived - hence end game play/cutscene showing us transitioning from surviving the Arks to thus Living on Earth, yet the ark(s) would be on earth at such time, they alone could not stabilize earth having only brought biology and element & ele spore elimination tech...... or serve as pieces to even larger apparatus- hence why Genesis and not Ark 2 -2018, 

Enter 2020- the "space station" as seen in the ocean biome gen1 at night is what we are seeing right now in this image WC Blessed us with, the thing is what we see in game currently could not be that size and not be larger than the earth - the image above along with the description deals alot in field of depth - the character and enforcer mounted astro are there solely to show off a "tek saddle" and to help distort the true size of what we can already see in game.... this is not retconning the story though more so adding details to an otherwise huge plot hole - how does life on earth survive cosmic radiation if there is no rotation to generate a magnetosphere - the arks land on high geomagnetic flux zones - possibly explains how element comes to be - thus serving as "anchors" one disc spins in one direction spinning the earth while the other spins the other way, the one( purple - simulating rockwell on earth) detaches from earth (purple gripping earth is emblematic of Rockwell) thus causing the planet to spin then the brakes are applied - magnetosphere-ozone etc is back. 

Plot hole fixed - Ark 1 over though the story is not thus what merits no numeral addition "2" to a "sequel" that isn't a sequal - thus Jesse's conundrum of where does ark go from here- how do people continue progress with needing a second and separate build to support it.

Bravo WC, heres to the next 5 years, cant wait to "clock in" for 24hr ExtraLife. 

• Like 1

I actually had a question about the oceans of Ark. More of a general question I suppose. I was watching the Atlas creature size comparison video on youtube and was amazed at some of the creatures and their overall design. Would Wildcard ever consider making a map with a larger use of the ocean to maybe even include more aquatic life maybe even importing some of their creations from Atlas over into Ark? The Shark.. Amazing. And the use of the whales would be fairly amazing.  More variety in the oceans would really be a pleasant update.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, UWILLRUN said:

I actually had a question about the oceans of Ark. More of a general question I suppose. I was watching the Atlas creature size comparison video on youtube and was amazed at some of the creatures and their overall design. Would Wildcard ever consider making a map with a larger use of the ocean to maybe even include more aquatic life maybe even importing some of their creations from Atlas over into Ark? The Shark.. Amazing. And the use of the whales would be fairly amazing.  More variety in the oceans would really be a pleasant update.

I really agree with you. 

The sea has a lot to offer speaking of variety. I really liked the Moeder. It made useful breeding water guys. I hope for more water bosses in the future. They're a need. Absolutely :D it makes ark Gameplay different as well since people would really need water dinos. 

28 minutes ago, 3mptylord said:

Are Crystal Isles transfers also going to enable us to take the Crystal Wyvern trophies (and the Artefact of the Lost) to other maps? They currently get deleted if you take them to any other map.

Also, I don't know... fix the bug where the Wyvern Queen despawns randomly. I'm assuming she's being killed by the kill plain beneath the floor or something. Getting bored of wasting hours farming 5 Alpha Talons only to not get the kill because the queen despawns after 60 seconds in the arena. 

Edited by 3mptylord

• 1 month later...