Community Crunch 242: Your New Ride!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Noa said:

Genesis 2 is continue of gen 1 so no bigie.

Map split in many pieces viable only trough HLNA .

No flyers, no tek etc..  

We have no idea if that will be the same for Gen 2. For all we know Gen 2 will introduce a new map(s) that aren't split like Gen 1.

Who said no flyers on Gen 2?

Get where i'm going with this? Don't make assumptions yet until you see more detail. We hardly know anything about Gen 2 so far.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, GP said:

We have no idea if that will be the same for Gen 2. For all we know Gen 2 will introduce a new map(s) that aren't split like Gen 1.

Get where i'm going with this? Don't make assumptions yet until you see more detail. We hardly know anything about Gen 2 so far.

Good point. I don’t know why people were mad about gen 1 it was unique although I don’t want gen 2 to be a repeat lol

7 hours ago, TigerH99 said:

OK, i normally defend the game when people call it halo but those are literally just two halo rings combined together, I mean, i dont dislike it, looks pretty cool and looks like a neat dlc.

Never played halo(or watched or whatever), but a ring is a common shape for a space shuttle... that’s kinda just how it be... at first I though it was a Saturn 🪐 type asteroid belt tho, lol.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:43 AM, PyroAnimus said:

There better be a new type of wolf in genesis 2, Imma be really disappointed if there isn't. I've been waiting years watching 3 new types of parasaurs be released with no new wolves  :(

I dont have problems about how wolf look like but with pack logic and follow mode.

Those who tried using more than one - pack with 2 or more will know about. 

Problem is similar with many spices like vulture, deino,  even rex.

Wolf in cave - they don't know to follow, they jump.

And sooner or latter will end stuck in some rock or stone wall that you need grappling hook and cryopod to unstuck it.

Or will end in some hole or lava.

If not other then its jump will end directly in front of you not allowing you to  progress with dino you are riding

When attacking half of them will act like shield not allowing rest of pack to attack too  as they don't know to go around

Btw wiki have for very long message that Lymantria will be changed or upgraded as confirmed.

On 10/17/2020 at 2:43 AM, PyroAnimus said:

There better be a new type of wolf in genesis 2, Imma be really disappointed if there isn't. I've been waiting years watching 3 new types of parasaurs be released with no new wolves  :(

I ALWAYS thought a TEK Direwolf would look amazing! 

Wolves as a creature are relevant even with new additions;

all while being easy to tame/use for new players.

Great suggestion!

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, Dinobros2000 said:

I believe it is a new creatures, though it might not be, and if it isn’t, then this saddle is probably meant to be a new use for it, maybe one of the only ways to space? And I do hope it’s PvP useful too.. Also thinking this whole map will have a Rockwell tendril themes like corrupted dinos in extinction...  

It has to be a new creature look at the size of it .

i wish you would let ut know a little earlier when we get breeding events. (weekends)

i litteraly went to work, got home from work and was home a few hours on friday before the community crunch came out. 

There is no chance at all for planing and getting ready for raising, just have to dive into it.

some players have kids, some have very busy days with work and everything else so would be nice to at least know about breeding rates like mmaybe at least 2 days in advance. 

Could post like just a message a couple days in advance and the release the full comunity crunch on fridays if friday is when you want the community crunch to get out.

Edited by Stephi
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2020 at 9:22 PM, GP said:

You go to the store and buy bread.

Then you cut and eat the first piece of bread.

Question is how do you know that second part of bread is green inside?

Edited by Noa

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Noa said:

You go to the store and buy bread.

Then you cut and eat the first piece of bread.

Question is how do you know that second part of bread is green inside?

That is the worst example you could have come up with.

My point is you are already basing Gen 2 on what Gen 1 is like, when in reality none of us know yet what it will be like.