im stacking mutations and getting levels from past mutations , help!

lavender

im trying to breed super gigas for legendary osd so i got my perfect pair and started mutating and i got to a stage where im getting a lot of babies with lower levels than what they should be , for example i have a mutated 252 giga and trying to get my next mutation but the babies dont come out as one level they sometimes come as 250 246 240 and more lower levels 

15 hours ago, lavender said:

im trying to breed super gigas for legendary osd so i got my perfect pair and started mutating and i got to a stage where im getting a lot of babies with lower levels than what they should be , for example i have a mutated 252 giga and trying to get my next mutation but the babies dont come out as one level they sometimes come as 250 246 240 and more lower levels 

If you put the parents into ASB, you'll probalby see that you have different stamina and speed on the 2 parents.   Run speed is a hidden stat that you can't tell right off the bat, how many points are there.  Stamina on a giga goes up 0.2 for each point.  You could have 400.0 and 400.4  maybe?  maybe you are unconsciously ignoring the subtle difference?

Put together with a difference of 2 points in run speed and you could realistically have 2 gigas, both level 250.  But one baby will come out 248 another will come out 252, another could come out 250.  This sort of scenario would be super easy to have occur w/ gigas.

Archived