Help Needed Configuring Cluster Server

I've recently gotten into ARK with a few friends and we'd like to have a Cluster server to play on privately after experiencing some pretty tough times in the official servers. I have the separate .bat files already created for my Cluster, the part that confuses me are the IPs for every map and which ones I should open/forward. I followed a guide by hellcat5 in which he sets up a cluster of three maps and it only mentions:

"a2. enter the game ports 7777, 7779, 7782 in the text field below the drop-down, along with the steam query ports 27015, 27016, and 27017 if you’re going to setup the triple map server cluster. Otherwise, just add 7777 and 27015."

I have 5 maps currently (The Island, The Center, Valguero, Ragnarok, Crystal Isles), how should I set up the IPs for this server to accommodate all the maps? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll provide a picture of the files of the maps that I have. 

973ed67252dcaa0d63cbc3b2d7f8c523.png

I recommend using Ark Server Manager to setup and manage your servers if you are using windows, that said you need to have a different port for each map in your cluster and your server ports need to have an unused port at server +1 for each server as well. The server port and query ports need to be forwarded in your router, and opened in your firewall. If you use ASM the firewall rules are managed automatically along with server creation, updates, backups etc. 

Archived