genesis mission progress lost

Giorgino87

• 4 weeks later...

Oh so this is still an issue. Me and my mates had this happen to us a couple of weeks after release.

Luckily we play only on unofficials so we fixed it with admin commands. It still took us a good chunk of time to repair the damage done because as an admin there was at the time only commands for finishing missions 1 at a time after they were started. I do not know how it is now though.

But surely Wildcard has to adress this bug, especially if they now plan to implement missions in Genesis Part 2 aswell. @complexminded Please take this with you to your studio meetings.🙃

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have written to WC on numerous occasions and all I get is that they cannot assure me that my mission count will be retained. I have lost all my missions now 3 times (1 x on Gen1 and 2 x Gen2) and now recompleting them all on Gen 2 cannot leave the server (official) with fear of losing them all again. Submitted a support ticket with a request for assurance that I would not lose them again and received the reply;

We are unable to say if the missions will stay since the development team is still currently looking into this issue. If you transfer, we recommend to make sure that you have stable connection when doing so and that the game does not go down for any server updates. Please give all server updates a ~30 minute leeway before transferring again. We would suggest that you keep your eyes on our future patch notes and the official forums to see when this may be fixed.

Pretty poor response given that with enough supporting evidence, there are admin commands that can be used to restore these missions 'if they really cared about the player population'.

When I work this sort of behavior would be sufficient for dismissal of services required.

Archived