Water Jars - instantly empty

Pali

On Scorched Earth, I have 9 Water Jars and if I fill them with water in my Water Well, take them and put them into my Cooking Pot next to the Well and try to cook a recipe, 5 out of 9 Water Jars are instantly empty.

Also if I drop them and take them there are 2 different types becaus it says "Removed 5x Water Jar" AND "Removed 4x Water Jar" at the same time meaning those 9 water jars are not of the same type (programatically speaking) ...

The ones are crafted, the other ones are from supply drops, no cheats or mods involved ...

What the hell is goind on?

On 10/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, millwight said:

It's one of the bugs I mean features for scorched-earth. you just have to learn to live with it. Even canteens lose their water. I would recommend crafting custom drink recipes to get around the evaporating canteens.

but they do not "leak" water (yes they do in my inventory) but the broken onse are INSTANTLY empty (jum instantly from 200/200 to 0/200) ... this game is a single mess ...

Like I said they're bugged they have to be constantly refilled. Forget the canteens and go straight to a crafting drink recipe. they expression in two Days in your inventory they do not evaporate and stack to 20. You can get better recipes by mine wiping and putting all your points into crafting skill.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Custom_Consumable

Archived