Cave within jumping puzzle water doesn't allow placement of regular structures

On 10/18/2020 at 1:07 PM, Qwertymine said:

Don't think you're supposed to be able to build in there, could potentially ruin the jump puzzle(Which was never updated to counteract things like Managarmr and Rock Drakes, so they probably just forgot about it)

It was updated to damage all Dino’s in the area and no this is outside the jumping puzzle. It is the water area where you would tame anglers and about a year ago I would be able to do so. Along with the water not registering as water along with water bottles not filling with it or vaccuum compartments unplaceable without a cliff plat

4 hours ago, micchukelz said:

It was updated to damage all Dino’s in the area and no this is outside the jumping puzzle. It is the water area where you would tame anglers and about a year ago I would be able to do so. Along with the water not registering as water along with water bottles not filling with it or vaccuum compartments unplaceable without a cliff plat

Yeah, at like 100 damage per second or something, hardly a counter to any decent mount(Last I checked). Don't know how the water pool is important at all, doesn't seem to be of importance.