Misiones en Ark

AlanMasterPRO

Suggestion

Llega un momento en el juego donde lo único que haces es criar, esperar nuevos mapas, PVP y ya... Pienso que deberían existir misiones de botines donde se deban armar rompecabezas, descifrar jeroglíficos, completar totems, saqueo NPC, hay muchas opciones a analizar que le darían mucha vida al juego. Que estén configurados de alguna manera que te obliguen a explorar todos los mapas y todos los biomas.

2 replies to this server topic

17 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

I go back and forth on this one. 

Honestly, it does need something more - I am just not sure what. After all - fighting to the end boss is great and all, but once you have done that half a dozen times, what is next? 

Genesis changed it up a bit, as it had a lot of missions added. A little too much if you ask me. It seemed more like a landscape of mini-games as opposed to a map to build and explore on. That is just my perspective though. 

Having some things to hunt and find is a start. The storyline official maps have notes and such that you can hunt down to extend the interest in the map and learn some of the Ark's background. The free maps, not so much. 

There have also been some suggestions in the past regarding increasing the number of achievements the game has. A way of giving you goals without actually putting anything on the map. This way the map remains completely buildable and you can do the achievements as you wish. Each could give you access to a new skin or something as a way of promoting the completion of the achievements. That may not be a bad way to start. If they were map specific you would also be given a reason to go between the maps in order to earn all the achievements. 

Another method the group I play with and I have discussed is the use of a system similar to Atlas. To create a bit of a challenge when collecting their maps you have to find them in the bottles, get to the location, and defeat a challenge at that location to earn the rewards its gives. If there was a way for Ark to do the same - perhaps with generic coordinates or something, it could be a fun way to do treasure hunt of sorts. 

Overall, I agree. It would be nice to have something more to work towards. 

Few things, first I’m reading the original post in Spanish or something, So i can’t read it, Secound I agree with what you said, and third, maybe a “treasure hunt” could be triggered ever 2 hours or so, and an invisible raptor clause type thing covers over and drops a loot box somewhere and for a maybe using a custom machine, you could create a compass tied to  Your charecter that points out the right direction every 5 minutes, then spins in circles fro another 5 min.

Also more skin achievements would be heaven, especially like taming a Raptor gives you a bitten off hand skin(Easter to JW) and more fun and funny things like that.

I go back and forth on this one. 

Honestly, it does need something more - I am just not sure what. After all - fighting to the end boss is great and all, but once you have done that half a dozen times, what is next? 

Genesis changed it up a bit, as it had a lot of missions added. A little too much if you ask me. It seemed more like a landscape of mini-games as opposed to a map to build and explore on. That is just my perspective though. 

Having some things to hunt and find is a start. The storyline official maps have notes and such that you can hunt down to extend the interest in the map and learn some of the Ark's background. The free maps, not so much. 

There have also been some suggestions in the past regarding increasing the number of achievements the game has. A way of giving you goals without actually putting anything on the map. This way the map remains completely buildable and you can do the achievements as you wish. Each could give you access to a new skin or something as a way of promoting the completion of the achievements. That may not be a bad way to start. If they were map specific you would also be given a reason to go between the maps in order to earn all the achievements. 

Another method the group I play with and I have discussed is the use of a system similar to Atlas. To create a bit of a challenge when collecting their maps you have to find them in the bottles, get to the location, and defeat a challenge at that location to earn the rewards its gives. If there was a way for Ark to do the same - perhaps with generic coordinates or something, it could be a fun way to do treasure hunt of sorts. 

Overall, I agree. It would be nice to have something more to work towards. 

Archived