Character Overwriting Question

Slvr

Hi, so I have found conflicting information on this in my searches and was hoping I could hear from a survivor that may have done this recently. My boyfriend has two characters on my CA cluster, one on Scorched Earth and one on Genesis. Now, he doesn't particularly care about these characters as he never got far with them as he decided he didn't care for the game, but he agreed to play with me some to help me farm some materials a little easier. Anyway, I live on Ragnarok, but if I were to have him transfer to Scorched or Genesis in the future, what would happen? Would the old character be overwritten, or would it ask him to choose between them, or would it overwrite the new character (one from Ragnarok) with the old character (one from Scorched/Genesis)? 

I'm not planning to have him transfer for any reason soon, but I may setup something on Scorched for Fear Evolved to try to kill Dodowyverns/catch Zombie Wyverns, so knowing before it comes to that bridge would be helpful. All help is appreciated!

8 hours ago, Luewen said:

You can only have one character per server per account. If you move character from other server to other server where you already have a character. Game will inform you that you already have a character there. You can either cancel transfer or proceed which will overwrite previous character.

I believe if you cancel overwriting the character on that server you're moving it to, then the character you initially was going to move to that server will be in the cloud.

Archived