Iced Water in Refrigerator ... VAPORIZES ???

Pali

16 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You're right, not very realistic.

Oh hey there's a dinosaur with a laser saddle...

makes sense in a future-realistic scenario ...

My issue on the other hand is a Scorched Earth specific "mechanic" which makes no sense because FROZEN water in a CLOSED CONTAINER inside a FREEZING COLD REFRIGERATOR does not vaporize ... this is another poorly designed artificial "difficulty" which makes no fun and is just stupid ... it's even more stupid if you think about how many water sources (water veins, water jug bugs, cactus sap) are around this map ... so not even that it makes no sense, it is a completly useless difficulty factor ...

but according to your logic Fire Wyverns could totally just dive underwater and use their fire breath attack underwater to burn all underwater creatures ... yeah makes totally sense to me too

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Pali said:

but according to your logic Fire Wyverns could totally just dive underwater and use their fire breath attack underwater to burn all underwater creatures ... yeah makes totally sense to me too

My logic is it's a silly game that does silly stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think you're underestimating the difficulty level of ark scorched earth's climate. I'm pretty sure all water evaporates out of a container in the desert no matter where it is, it's not a glitch it's just because of the devs' intention of making a very climate intense map. I suggest you just build base next to a water vein, you can drink straight from it, and it doesn't evaporate as it is technically not man made. I get that it can be annoying travelling and water evaporating, trust me I know, but best thing to do is set up multiple outposts near natural bodies of water so when you travel and are thirsty you can visit the closest water location.

Archived