Glitched Dead Basilosaurus' Causing Graphical Errors

Hello, I was using Creative Mode to explore the map in my solo game of Ragnarok, and saw a very odd graphical glitch as I was approaching the northern beach. When I got closer I realized the source was the beached Basilo corpses, and the only way I can get rid of it is by harvesting until the corpse despawns. I am unsure what's causing this, but since I have not seen any reports about it so far I thought I would do it myself.

This is on a solo map, with only two mods in use - Wooden Hanging Bridge and The World Turtle. My computer specs are AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core processor 3.20GHz with 16GB RAM. Since the forums won't let me upload my images, you can find them in this Imgur post.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue, so I hope there is a fix. Also noticed it with carcasses that are on CI in the bog biome. No one else seems to have had this happen. Did you find a reason or fix?

Also noticed someone else with a similar issue and same graphics card, what do you run? I have a RX 580.

Edited by Brett1125
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, Brett1125 said:

I am having the same issue, so I hope there is a fix. Also noticed it with carcasses that are on CI in the bog biome. No one else seems to have had this happen. Did you find a reason or fix?

Also noticed someone else with a similar issue and same graphics card, what do you run? I have a RX 580.

Me too, same RX 580, no fix possibol? 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, madoats40 said:

Hey guys, ive been having the same error but ive found a fix. All you have to do is go into the pause menu, go to options and turn off light blooms and light shafts.

I'm afraid that only keeps the glowing effects from taking over your screen. You'll see in my images, provided in the initial post, I do have light bloom turned off. And from what I can tell (after turning it off), light shafts only gets rid of the black pixel smears. This does not fix the actual visual errors with the corpses.