Looking for mod recommendations for immersive singleplayer

FennecFyre

(This is my first post here, please forgive me if this isn't the correct subforum for this question!)

Hopefully soon I'll have a computer that isn't a potato, so I'm thinking of picking ARK up again, because I like hurting myself and this game is an abusive relationship. I plan to go singleplayer only, and I'm looking for mods geared towards primitive, immersive survival. So tools, structures, decorations, rebalancing to make resources less bullpoop, etc. I’m also trying to find something that will improve on the dino AI and make them behave a little more like animals instead of robots/vehicles.

Currently looking at the following mods:
Transcendence – Trying to give dinos a little more personality, but can’t decide between this one and The Hunted, so opinions are welcomed.
The Hunted – This one sounds really good for making the dinos feel more lifelike, and I really like the idea of seeing herds/packs and having to start tames off young. I’m not sure if it’s balanced for singleplayer though or if it expects you to have a team. Can anyone who's used it vouch for it?
Immersive Taming – Supposed to go well with Hunted.
Dino Hunger Meter – I was always annoyed at carnivores just being 24/7 killing machines, so I’m definitely using this unless there’s a better alternative out there.
Auto Engrams – I understand their function in multiplayer, but limited engrams are an incredibly annoying mechanic when in singleplayer.

Suggestions for more are welcome! I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm not sure what new stuff has been added.

Archived