Crystal gacha dust wont give me 180

Vaiav

I use seeds and get 180 per crystal,  as long as they are happy and full of owl pellets. I have had them sometimes glitch and stay unhappy when moving them next to other gacha pairs, even though I have moved them back out of range. To cure this I cryopoded and unpodded and reloaded with pellets, the returned back to happy element dust production. 

• Volunteer Moderator
42 minutes ago, Vaiav said:

Yeah so we trying to farm some dust with dust gacha we use snow owls and male n femelle dust gacha and there isnt 2 male close 

But every crystal give 120-125 dust and not 180... what are we doing wrong ? We feed them with seeds

Increase their crafting skills.

1. Male and Female (Mate Boosted)

2. No other Gachas within 12 - 15 foundation lengths. (including above or below the pair)

3. Optimize loot quality by putting crafting level to 160-164. (any more than that is not worth it)

4. Feed Owl Pellets. (increases production rate)

5. Feed stone, metal or other resource to get random value crystal. (a percentage of these should be 180)

6. Try feeding Plant Species Y Traps. (Should give a 180 crystal almost every time)

On 10/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, GP said:

I feed them stones and get 180, but never tried seeds. Maybe try stones and see what you get?

Same, however I have also seen the crystals produce around 120 as well. I can't prove this, but I think it might be related to how long the crystal has been around for.

On a dedicated server with crystal collectors, is my only really experience, so it could even be a mod issue for me.

On 10/11/2020 at 1:01 PM, Trailboss3 said:

1. Male and Female (Mate Boosted)

2. No other Gachas within 12 - 15 foundation lengths. (including above or below the pair)

3. Optimize loot quality by putting crafting level to 160-164. (any more than that is not worth it)

4. Feed Owl Pellets. (increases production rate)

5. Feed stone, metal or other resource to get random value crystal. (a percentage of these should be 180)

6. Try feeding Plant Species Y Traps. (Should give a 180 crystal almost every time)

#6 that's what i feed my Gacha's. as for #4, feeding owl pellets slows down the production rate from what I experience but in turn increases the chance of loot crystals(grind loot for other mats).

11 hours ago, saikohayn said:

#6 that's what i feed my Gacha's. as for #4, feeding owl pellets slows down the production rate from what I experience but in turn increases the chance of loot crystals(grind loot for other mats).

owl pellets increase the rate of crystal production, they also increase the amount of dust you get per crystal so you always get 180.

if your gacha meets these requirements you will always get 180 dust......

151% crafting skill 

owl pellets

stone 

Archived