No Dino in Map?

Traldimans

8 hours ago, Traldimans said:

The dinos that are appearing are coming with values from 1 to 30 at the most, how can we increase these values a bit for dinos that will appear again?

Go into your .ini files and add a couple extra lines. I forget what they are exactly, maybe someone can help with that. Then go to your normal settings and drag the difficulty slider to 1.0 and check "enable maximum difficulty". 

12 minutes ago, Traldimans said:

Will this make the game very difficult? I'm kind of new to the game

What do you mean? Dino-wiping doesn't automatically make new ones more deadly. You have to do what I said a few posts back. Personally, I would always want to have the difficulty up to 5.0 (1.0 on the slider). I'd always turn off SP settings, increase breeding rates, taming rates, there's a whole mess of things that I'd reccomend changing. Watch YouTube videos for advice.

49 minutes ago, DodoRaptor said:

What do you mean? Dino-wiping doesn't automatically make new ones more deadly. You have to do what I said a few posts back. Personally, I would always want to have the difficulty up to 5.0 (1.0 on the slider). I'd always turn off SP settings, increase breeding rates, taming rates, there's a whole mess of things that I'd reccomend changing. Watch YouTube videos for advice.

Thanks

some posts ago you mentioned adding lines to the .ini file what is it for?

On 10/11/2020 at 1:14 AM, Traldimans said:

Thanks

some posts ago you mentioned adding lines to the .ini file what is it for?

What platform are you playing on? PC/XBox/PS?

Changing difficulty is slightly different on PC than Console.

Even once you change difficulty, unless you use the destroywilddinos cheat,  dinos already spawned on map will remain, only new ones will spawn in with new randomised levels, so even now, you will see low level dinos spawning in. Also be aware that if you destroy, it will take a while for all the new dinos to spawn in. Also, areas you have 'cleared' especially caves for example, will suddenly get very busy and dangerous again lol.

When you say you are new to the game, how long have you played? What level are you at? Can you give a basic idea of what you know and don't know? Have you played other maps or just Island? Have you played with the settings at all yet or did you start with total default settings?

If you are new to the game I'm surprised you can say that there are no dinos anywhere, unless you haven't moved out of your immediate vicinity.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, Zoglet said:

Em que plataforma você está jogando? PC / XBox / PS?

Alterar a dificuldade é ligeiramente diferente no PC e no console.

Mesmo depois de alterar a dificuldade, a menos que você use o truque de destroywilddinos, os dinossauros já gerados no mapa permanecerão, apenas novos aparecerão com novos níveis aleatórios, então mesmo agora, você verá dinossauros de baixo nível aparecendo. você destrói, vai demorar um pouco para todos os novos dinossauros aparecerem. Além disso, áreas que você 'limpou', especialmente cavernas, por exemplo, de repente ficarão muito ocupadas e perigosas novamente lol.

Quando você diz que é novo no jogo, há quanto tempo você joga? Em que nível você está? Você pode dar uma ideia básica do que sabe e do que não sabe? Você jogou outros mapas ou apenas a Ilha? Você já mexeu nas configurações ou começou com as configurações padrão?

Se você é novo no jogo, fico surpreso por saber que não há dinossauros em lugar nenhum, a menos que você não tenha saído de sua vizinhança imediata.

New to the game means that this is the first time I’ve played, I’m at level 105 but I don’t have friends playing Ark, so it’s all very new to me, I’ve learned a lot from mistakes and hitting and discovering with my mistakes, because I don’t like it to look at the game on the internet or videos before and lose the surprise of the game, what animals I will find, how to kill and better weapons, these things and I don't like to make my life in the game much easier, but tame a level 1 T-Rex to 10 there is also wanting to spend the rest of my life leveling up a Dino, catching some with levels a little better between 50 and 70 I think it's cool, I like to raise the levels of the Dinos by myself, catching a ready-made T- Rex above 120 doesn't have very funny, I want to create my own dinos and watch them grow and do the Imprintings. I've already discovered some really cool things but in a video of a guy I saw some really cool decorating stuff on the base of it and I can't find it anywhere in the game.
I knew with the default settings, but now I'm learning to work on some things to make the game more challenging and dynamic at the same time, I just played The Island yet and haven't made any cave yet, I'm scared, kkkkkk. I'm actually increasing the level of some dinos to make the caves, Lobo, Raptor, Belzebufo, Saber tooth, I don't know what is the best dino for each cave and I have no idea what I'll find, just a few things I saw and a video , but nothing very specific, I just know that the caves are difficult, any tips for them? And thanks for the help.

Archived