Do you still have to pincode tek dedi storage?

MayonnaisePlease

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Putting one down by my indy forge outside, not sure if a fix went out so fellow players can't yoink your stuff or if you still have to pin em.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, StudioWildcard said:

v309.53 - 04/03/2020

• Fixed an issue with Dedicated storage locking behavior on PvE (Players could withdraw items when it was "locked")

• Volunteer Moderator
16 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Nice! What about putting in the wrong thing e.g. scrap metal ingot into regular metal ingot?

5 minutes ago, Luewen said:

Should be fixed. I am unable to add achatina paste into cementin paste box for example.

If you drag and drop (or use the transfer all button) into a dedicated box for cementing paste while having achatina pastes into your inventory, it will still transfer and drop it above the box.

On 10/10/2020 at 5:03 AM, MayonnaisePlease said:

Putting one down by my indy forge outside, not sure if a fix went out so fellow players can't yoink your stuff or if you still have to pin em.

no but if only placing 1 check the decay timer i had to snap 2 down and pick 1 up. it was counting as a single structure on a foundation

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, tokinterror said:

no but if only placing 1 check the decay timer i had to snap 2 down and pick 1 up. it was counting as a single structure on a foundation

If you pick one up, the time will be back to 12 hours after re-rendering and anyone will be able to manually destroy it.

Archived