Community Crunch 241: Fear Evolved 4, Live Tuning System, Network Improvements, and More!

StudioWildcard

What is the point of the event at this frigging point. Yet again xbox players are getting screwed over and you developers don't give a crap. So what are yall gonna do to compensate us.

And yes I want compensation since ps4 and pc players are getting the promised event on time and they're getting too enjoy it right now. But yet again we on xbox have to wait. Do yalls job!!!

That’s Ark for you constantly lying and intentionally making excuses of their broken game after 5 years.. a better company needs to fire everyone with ark and actually make a new ARK 2 without these devs unskilled and and incompetence.

We gamers are owed a company who actually is willing to make the best game and have the best and smartest workers being proud and not greedy and don’t act careless of our opinions that are correct as gamers by undermining us all.

So is there always this total lack of explanation? From all the comments I read it sounds like Xbox users get the shaft a LOT. I have been looking forward to this all week! Did a lot of prep like kibble farming like crazy so I would have enough to tame everything I want. So very disappointed. 

Edited by LadyMorgaine

Corrupted dinos broken on extinction, they just spawn as vanilla. x-dinos broken on genesis, same thing. No tek rexes or tek trikes on lunar biome, just spawn in as vanilla. No eggs spawning in ice wyv nests on Valguero. Not to mention ice wyvs still broken on Rag from LAST Fear evolved event. Kinda stinks not being able to tame event colors on these dinos.

• 2 weeks later...