Community Crunch 241: Fear Evolved 4, Live Tuning System, Network Improvements, and More!

StudioWildcard

This Event is Awesome, but I feel like several missed ideas like a Zombie Brontosaurus and Parasaur Skins when killing a Wild Zombie Brontosaurus and Parasaur (based on/Parody of the Primal Plague of Madness Episode), a Sword Skin to look more Ghastly and Mysterious, a Zomdodo Chibi and a Ghost Skin for the Genesis Creatures.

Other that that, these new Ghost Creature Skins will look interesting when released.

• Like 1

Dunno, I was kind of looking forward to a 2x harvesting rate boost honestly, Crystal isles is still fairly dismal for Element Shard farming, but that's simply what *I* had hoped. Other than that, the event looks great, the Crunch was spectacular, and I'm excited! And yes, I know they already doubled it, but when it takes you an hour to come up with 100 element in farming, it's almost soul sucking boring and often times everyone else is out there farming it as well, meaning less to take back to base.  lol.

Edited by Rio4201

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Batfloke said:

Yeah cool on the colours- BUT - DILO with no harvesting rate increase? You shafted us on the "it's x2 standard now even though it isn't" and now we don't even get something on an Event? 

Seriously?

Seriously? How can people still be saying harvesting rates aren't doubled.

Please show us your proof, and do not say stones.

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
14 minutes ago, Violet said:

Why last event you gave a broken DinoDarkPurple31 that only worked in region 4 of all dinos, and this time you don't ? You never give purple colors in any events... Halloween is great for that color come on everyone want purple :D No one wants brown colors that all creatures have, come on.

Well you have this one at least, and it's new.

• DarkLavender *new*

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

Will the new ghost creatures spawn on ALL maps or just certain ones? Or will it be required to jump between maps to get all of the skins? I play single player so if have to jump between maps , I'm just gonna spawn the skins in.

I suspect they will spawn on maps where their normal counterparts already spawn.

6 minutes ago, GP said:

Well you have this one at least, and it's new.

• DarkLavender *new*

I suppose, but would be great to catch up on purple dino collection with the ID 31 one. Last year it was bugged and it was like teasing a donkey with a carrot trying to get it :/ I started collecting colors for the ID31 one before the extintion event when they made those few random events with colors, but didn't manage to get all that I wanted because there's so much so I am still waiting for the moment when they add it... :(

Edited by Violet

This may be a dumb question, but after the event, will i be able to keep the event running on my private server?

I wanted to do this recently but learned that they removed the assets for memory reasons.

Here's to hoping that I can keep the event active for longer

Please please allow it, fear evolved is probably my favorite event

14 hours ago, Batfloke said:

Yeah cool on the colours- BUT - DILO with no harvesting rate increase? You shafted us on the "it's x2 standard now even though it isn't" and now we don't even get something on an Event? 

Seriously?

dude, the base rates where doubled PERMANENTLY and you still need more?

12 hours ago, WizarDcw said:

1:-What they honestly need to do , to revive the game is fix all duping, meshing ,hacking (basically all cheating methods) 2:-and also make a ban for insiding because its killing the game(new tribes cant be made and megatribes dont recruit randoms) they need to do all that, 3:-then wipe all official servers and let players start again clean.

1:-What the honk do you think they've been trying to do this whole time? Its not that simple.

2:-As for insiding, sure it sucks when it happens to you, but that seems like how it would be in real life.

3:-I feel like wiping all there servers would do WAY more harm then good.

• Haha 1

This is great. You guys have really stepped your game up. Only complaint I have is that I'm kind of getting frustrated with all the swim suit skins. Costumes and armor styles are severely lacking in Ark and Halloween would have been a great time to introduce things like Vampire capes, costume ball dresses, scare crow outfits etc. Who wears swimsuits in October lol

Edited by gkitti7
  • Thanks 1

Well, Its fine that new stuff are gonna be added to the game, but its more nice to have some isues been resolved at time. I love all the new colours and new content but imagine playing the game and trying to raise some babies dinos but accidnetaly your server will be crashed and, when you come back, all your babies died. I know that there are some fix that WildCard are doing (slowly), but i love the game, i love playing and new stuff as everyone else do... its just im a dino lover, i don wanna lost my dinos because a server problem that are still unfixed... i hate lag, i hate server crashes and i hate when in a PVE someone kicked you a corrupted dino in Exctinction so you can lose all your stuff and dinos. 

This event seems to be AMAZING in any view, but i will be prepared to future crashes in every event. Hope we dont need to collect stuff from fishing fishes bc i HATED Love Evolved Event from this year. I hope i could tame some dinos with the new colours!! 

HAVE FUN ALL!! AND GOOD HUNTING :)