Raise imprint timer to 12 hours

Ryak

Suggestion

As the title says. 8 hours is hard to keep when one works and tries to sleep sometimes. I know there is the cryopod, but that just makes a long process even longer, I look at you giga/mosa!

If the imprint would happen in every 12 hours and the percentages were multiplied by 1,5 as well that would be a great help for the players.

4 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Ryak said:

As the title says. 8 hours is hard to keep when one works and tries to sleep sometimes. I know there is the cryopod, but that just makes a long process even longer, I look at you giga/mosa!

If the imprint would happen in every 12 hours and the percentages were multiplied by 1,5 as well that would be a great help for the players.

Back in the days, it was random between 3-4 hours, cryopod didn't exists, harvesting was 0.25x what it is now, etc. You have no idea how easy you have it at 8 hours. 🤣

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Back in the days, it was random between 3-4 hours, cryopod didn't exists, harvesting was 0.25x what it is now, etc. You have no idea how easy you have it at 8 hours. 🤣

Plus we had to walk up hill, both ways, in 3 foot of snow, 150 degrees....and that was just to get to the keyboard and mouse.  :D

Archived